Our Stadium and Facilities are Fine

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
A 45lb plate weighs the same where ever you lift it......just lift it.

The Fans will drive to the Stadium IF THEY HAVE A REASON. Winning is the Reason!

There is no program like Miami in America...................Therefore, we should not compare it or let anyone else compare it.

It takes attitude to coach and play at Miami...........at a high level! I know!

Any coach or player/recruit that is concerned about facilities, which ours are more than sufficient, lacks the Miami Attitude.

All we need is an Aggressive and Ambitious Head Coach.................with NFL Aspirations!

Advertisement
A 45lb plate weighs the same where ever you lift it......just lift it.

The Fans will drive to the Stadium IF THEY HAVE A REASON. Winning is the Reason!

There is no program like Miami in America...................Therefore, we should not compare it or let anyone else compare it.

It takes attitude to coach and play at Miami...........at a high level! I know!

Any coach or player/recruit that is concerned about facilities, which ours are more than sufficient, lacks the Miami Attitude.

All we need is an Aggressive and Ambitious Head Coach.................with NFL Aspirations!

Amen!

Our facilities are terrible. It's why all of our former players now in the NFL come back and use them.

Miami should be winning away games. Why is winning a home game with no fans a disadvantage. It just isn't an advantage.

Our facilities are terrible. It's why all of our former players now in the NFL come back and use them.

They are terrible in comparison, but all the necessities are there. Like an infiniti vs a Lamborghini(i don't know cars so i could be wrong). The infiniti will get you where you are going ust the same, but the Lamborghini looks cooler.

Advertisement

They are terrible in comparison, but all the necessities are there. Like an infiniti vs a Lamborghini(i don't know cars so i could be wrong). The infiniti will get you where you are going ust the same, but the Lamborghini looks cooler.

No they are not.

The media uses any weakness they can get their agenda driven hands on and pounces on it in any anti-Miami way possible. Everything we have on campus is brand f'ing new for crying out loud. Stadium isn't great but how many of these haters are talking about the 400 million that were just put into it?

Advertisement
I went to Miami the late 80's and early 90's. The facilities, when I was there, were truly awful. When I visited campus this year, I was surprised by the facilities. No they arent like Oregon, or Florida, but they are fine.

Last edited:
On campus facilities are more than fine but No Life is the worst stadium situation in the nation. Schools like FAU and FIU have better situations than Miami. Let that sink in.

SLS could have a great atmosphere if the team was good and the game was meaningful. Last year's FSU game had an outstanding crowd with lots of noise.

Advertisement
Demolishing the Orange Bowl for the purpose of building a baseball stadium was one of the more absurd decisions ever put to creation.

A 50K Stadium close to the action would suit our needs just fine. Outdoor, no dome.

And really, do kids really care about how pretty the place they workout is? I think they would care about it if they were hitting the bench press and see current NFL guys using our facilities.

Even if they're not fine they are basically irrelevant to the program's success on the field. It's just convenient to the national media's narrative/desire as to why we'll never be back.

I thought SLS was ok. My biggest complaint is that its too big for the crowd's we draw. 40,000 fans look small in there. Its the same problem out here with the Rose Bowl.

Advertisement
Even if they're not fine they are basically irrelevant to the program's success on the field. It's just convenient to the national media's narrative/desire as to why we'll never be back.

Those facilities werent an issue when we were winning in 2000.

These are the only facilities that matter. And no amount of SEC cash will bring it to Tuscaloosa, Gainsville, or wherever that little twerp Finebaum slithers about.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

You guys don't get to make up how good or bad they are. You can say whatever you want but it doesnt mean chit.

The only thing that matters is what the kids that are on the fence see when they come to the school. When they go to Clemson they are blown away and when they come to Miami it just doesn't compare. You can blow as much smoke up your own asses as you want but its the truth. Kids these days are mostly primadonnas who want it all.

If you hold out for only Miami players who know what the good ol days were like and want to come here because we think its the greatest school then you are not going to build the depth you need to build a dynasty.

Of course winning cures all but its the chicken or the egg argument.

Why bust on coaches like mad men but give excuses for our other obvious faults. We need to be as good in every aspect and accept nothing else.

Advertisement
Back