Our Son......

View as article
Carter is fast!

The one thing I want y'all to know about Carter, is that even with everything his body has bringing it back, he is still an outstanding athlete. He's Stacy Coleyish football wise. The game comes very easy to him, his speed is long, and he enjoys every second of it. You'll see in that run, he hasn't had a carry in almost a year in pads, and he actually had vision going there. I'll credit coach Ice, Kehoe, Duke and the backs for coaching him up.

Shout out to Coach Coley and Coach Golden for including him like that.

Advertisement
Carter is fast!

The one thing I want y'all to know about Carter, is that even with everything his body has bringing it back, he is still an outstanding athlete. He's Stacy Coleyish football wise. The game comes very easy to him, his speed is long, and he enjoys every second of it. You'll see in that run, he hasn't had a carry in almost a year in pads, and he actually had vision going there. I'll credit coach Ice, Kehoe, Duke and the backs for coaching him up.

He does look like a natural. You could tell that wasn't his first time running with the ball. LOL I think he even surprised some of the players with his burst!

Who was out there on the crutches big dude?

Carter already passed Gus on the depth chart.

Gus has looked good from what I've seen, dude is fast and quick for his size. I'd love it if he would add "truck-stick" to his tool belt. He's the only back on the roster that could do it.

Carter is fast!

He does look like a natural. You could tell that wasn't his first time running with the ball. LOL I think he even surprised some of the players with his burst!

Who was out there on the crutches big dude?

EVERYONE was saying how quick he was from yesterday going through the smoke. When he raced Phillip, the chaplain was impressed by his form. Most overlooked thing maybe him burning coach Golden lol.

Trying to keep injuries out of my reports, sorry. Wasn't asked to by anyone, just want to be mindful of the University as a whole.

Advertisement
Prayers go out for your son, you and your family and a big thank you to all the people who made it happen.

Advertisement
Carter already passed Gus on the depth chart.

Gus has looked good from what I've seen, dude is fast and quick for his size. I'd love it if he would add "truck-stick" to his tool belt. He's the only back on the roster that could do it.

Tucker ? Isnt he a track guy with the same size

Tucker is a one cut guy. Gus literally has moves. Has really good feet and hips for his size. Walter is a wrecking ball.

Another angle.

[video]http://vid1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/Jessh629/MVI_4779_zpsb0b04599.mp4[/video]

Can he play DT?

Seriously though, good luck to Carter, you, and your family Dhucks. I have a son about the same age, I can only imagine what you must be going through. Thank you to the U and to the Make a Wish foundation!

Can he play DT?

Seriously though, good luck to Carter, you, and your family Dhucks. I have a son about the same age, I can only imagine what you must be going through. Thank you to the U and to the Make a Wish foundation!

Lol, nah.

Advertisement
Some of the play aside, Carter's experience makes me feel good about the team and coaches. Thanks and best of luck to Carter!

Good stuff!!! That little dude has some wheels! Nice vision. He hit that seam on that "stretch/zone" like he's been running it all his life. Prayers go out to you and your family. Hang in there lil fella. All about the U!

God bless you and your son DHucks. Very cool moment for the little guy and you! Continue the positivity and prayers, as will I. Carter will pull through all of this.

...cot dammit mane it's dusty as **** in this room

Advertisement
Some of the play aside, Carter's experience makes me feel good about the team and coaches. Thanks and best of luck to Carter!

Our coaches are good guys, I believe that, they just can't coach. Proud of the team for the love they showed Carter, great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Folks probably already saw this, but Carter's story is one of the rotating headlines on Hurricanesports.com's football page.

I'm really proud of how UM responded to your Make-a-Wish request, from the admin down to the coaches and players. Again, prayers of support and healing for your boy and you all.

Updated op , not too much because I missed practice due to being interviewed by 3 Penny.

Also, thanks to those who've donated through Carter's gofundme.

Updated op , not too much because I missed practice due to being interviewed by 3 Penny.

Also, thanks to those who've donated through Carter's gofundme.

Thank you for letting me meet the real MVP, Carter Hucks! He's the man!

Also, I don't think I have ever, nor will I ever, root for Duke to score a TD more than I will tomorrow!

Advertisement
Back