Our Son......

View as article
Daily Prayers are sent for your son and your family!! Hopefully he kicks this diseases *** and makes a full recovery. God Bless!!

Advertisement
Mr. Hucks , Please tell Carter that his Canes Family loves him and is Always thinking of him ! Please give him a hug for me ! Always here to support you and your family with prayers , love and positive thoughts ! Stay strong precious boy ! #caneslovecarter #cartertough #teamcarter

I shall.

#CarterTough
B1YDB7WIQAAPkOy.jpg:large

Advertisement
Haha! Looks like my face I made when I saw that run! Thanks so much for inviting us into your families life and sharing Carter's story.

Day 5 behind us. Starting to get the groove of chemo. He handled it better yesterday than the day before.

Thankfully he only has a few more days left on it. The transplant is set for Thursday. Transplant day is the big day. They call it the second birthday. So we are definitely looking forward to that.

Keep up the praying and positive thoughts, Carter needs them. Thanks.

Advertisement
Day 5 behind us. Starting to get the groove of chemo. He handled it better yesterday than the day before.

Thankfully he only has a few more days left on it. The transplant is set for Thursday. Transplant day is the big day. They call it the second birthday. So we are definitely looking forward to that.

You got it bro, all pulling and praying for the little man. Duke will be #cartertough for the Criminoles. God Bless Carter.

Can honestly say I've been brought to tears by this. From the way Duke and Denzel first greeted him, to him wearing Kelly Tough in the hospital. This is incredible and I wish you and your family nothing but the best and a speedy recovery for Carter, would love to see him at the next possible game he is able to attend.

Great kid, awesome family. Best wishes for a good week!

So thrilled that Carter had an easier time with things yesterday ! Mr. Carter , Your Canes Family loves you and we are always of thinking of you ! We know that you are such a brave young man and that makes you a true Hurricane ! Canes are tough , Canes are strong and Canes are winners ! Just like you are ! I am so proud of you that I am celebrating your second birthday on Facebook ! I share a picture of you everyday , on Thursday I will only share things about you ! That is because it is your special day and I am so proud of YOU ! I am on team Carter because you are such a wonderful young man ! Thank you for letting me write to you , Carter ! I am excited for your second birthday ! Your friend , Lynne #teamcarter #caneslovecarter #carterstrong

Advertisement
Day 6 wrapping up. I spent the night last night for the first time (wife spends the majority of the time here, I will usually stay from morning until 10 or 11 o'clock), and I'll say that your prayers and positive thoughts made a HUGE difference. I asked you all and the Lord delivered what you all asked. He had his absolute best night since being on chemo.

Again, thanks guys, and keep it up please lol.

Day 6 wrapping up. I spent the night last night for the first time (wife spends the majority of the time here, I will usually stay from morning until 10 or 11 o'clock), and I'll say that your prayers and positive thoughts made a HUGE difference. I asked you all and the Lord delivered what you all asked. He had his absolute best night since being on chemo.

Again, thanks guys, and keep it up please lol.

Good news, hopefully today is even a better day.

Praying for you ... Thanks for bringing unity to the Canes family.. One thing we can all agree with is this is so much more important than football.

Advertisement
Continuing prayers , love and positive thoughts for my friend Carter and his parents ! Carter , I am wishing you a good day and I am very excited to celebrate your second birthday with you ! You are my best Canes' Friend ! #carterstrong #teamcarter #caneslovecarter

Advertisement
Back