Our scholarship distribution is messy

Advertisement
This roster has been mismanaged for more then a decade here. Hopefully Manny can get the number right and get the proper symmetry

We are going to bring in 25 new initial counters each cycle, I’d expect. That might be 22 Hs kids, and 1-2 jucos and 1-2 transfers. If guys have to transfer out or get processed out, so be it.

Advertisement
At his post signing day press conference, Manny said that one of the reasons he was using the transfer portal so much was to balance out the classes...get some more age and experience on the team...

Personally, I think it would have been easier to just put Betty White on scholarship

Some of the kids declaring for the deaft will be total head scratchers but overall you are right.

13 seniors
12 juniors
29 sophomores
25 freshmen

gonna have to take some small classes this next two years unless guys start transferring out.

My guess is classes will skew younger with larger numbers due to increased underclassmen to NFL and transfer portal movements amongst teams.

CFB free agency has essentially started.

Outright win the Corstal in 2019. 10-2 with bowl win and decent game vs Clemson. 11-3 while playing attacking, aggressive, attractive (modern day) football.
Best Clemson for ACC Championship in 2020
Don't look back. Don't ever look back.
We do this, and the only numbers we will be talking about are playoff appearances and Nattys.

Advertisement
Fans worrying about numbers is something I’ll never understand.

All it takes for that to happen is 2 kids transfering out or declaring early (if we don't add anyone else to the roster).

We lost AR last season to injury. All sorts of things can happen. I think the portal is a saving grace for our young teams.

Advertisement
Back