Our S&C

Long as we look like Clemson, or an SEC team um good. No more fat slow players

You mean as long as we look like Canes, and not some fattened up Big 10 team.
No s**t, but as of late they have to be up to par S&C wise like an SEC or Clemson team. Then our Canes won't be pushed around in games

I'm not one who down votes often, but i had to on this one. I think you're missing my point...before all of this SEC rhetoric started going around, it was a Cane thing. We don't need to look like these SEC players, who flop at the next level...we need to get back to looking like Miami. We were the blue print, people copied our style...****, they have a defense called the "Miami 43." I don't wanna look like Clemson, and I don't wanna look like Bama, I wanna look like true Canes; the team that would play you anywhere, anytime, smash your chick, and leave the condom behind for you to remember the name. That's where I wanna be at

It's sad that so many dopes on this forum keep parroting "zomg we look like an SEC team," as if the SEC didn't copy the Miami way of playing and training. I don't know if they are just slow or are new fans.

Advertisement
Long as we look like Clemson, or an SEC team um good. No more fat slow players

You mean as long as we look like Canes, and not some fattened up Big 10 team.
No s**t, but as of late they have to be up to par S&C wise like an SEC or Clemson team. Then our Canes won't be pushed around in games

I'm not one who down votes often, but i had to on this one. I think you're missing my point...before all of this SEC rhetoric started going around, it was a Cane thing. We don't need to look like these SEC players, who flop at the next level...we need to get back to looking like Miami. We were the blue print, people copied our style...****, they have a defense called the "Miami 43." I don't wanna look like Clemson, and I don't wanna look like Bama, I wanna look like true Canes; the team that would play you anywhere, anytime, smash your chick, and leave the condom behind for you to remember the name. That's where I wanna be at

It's sad that so many dopes on this forum keep parroting "zomg we look like an SEC team," as if the SEC didn't copy the Miami way of playing and training. I don't know if they are just slow or are new fans.

That's right. Miami was on the pro style offense and defenses when most of these teams were still running a wishbone and wing T offense and a 52 defense.

what does power over strength mean?

how do they differ?

A tree can be strong.

A wind can be powerful enough to bowl it over.
good example

what does it mean to say a tree is strong? i dont understand that part.

and cant wind just as easily be said to be strong enough to bowl it over?

I bet the sixth grade was the best four years of your life, huh?

so you've never heard anyone refer to wind as being strong?

ever?

really?

Advertisement
Back