Our QB ain't going nowhere

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
418.jpg

Advertisement
The future of our program is here to stay!!! Best news from this weekend outside of Jackson and Smith solidifying their commitment to the U...we just need TV and JC hopefully, and our class is a A/A- at worst.....

Advertisement
This kid, man. I watch his senior year every now and then and it's hard not to see him as an All-American and a legend at Miami.

A case can be made for Chad Thomas or Valentine, but in my opinion Kaaya is the most important recruit in this class without a doubt.

A case can be made for Chad Thomas or Valentine, but in my opinion Kaaya is the most important recruit in this class without a doubt.

Agreed. QB is the most important position on the field followed by DT, IMO. It's why this team has struggled for the better part of a decade.

Advertisement

Agreed. QB is the most important position on the field followed by DT, IMO. It's why this team has struggled for the better part of a decade.

agreed as well, but just shows what a ******* monster Valentine is that we would even consider the possibility of him being more important than our franchise QB….

Kenny Kelly?

nah fool, this Dude is our future! Kenny is like Stephen, the QB that was at the helm when we first came out of NCAA sanctions…. Kaaya is like the Cali dude that followed Kenny and led us to national prominence…

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 6m
Had a good weekend with @Tyre_Brady @MgayotUM @DLangham7 @F5_Jackson

Marques Gayot#⃣7⃣ ‏@MgayotUM 4m
@TrinidadBrad @Tyre_Brady @DLangham7 @F5_Jackson @mikesmith_11 2014 WE COMIN❗❗🙌

MyTimeIsNow ‏@Tyre_Brady 3m
@TrinidadBrad @MgayotUM @DLangham7 @F5_Jackson Reloaded #TheU

What a great family. The kid will be successful in whatever he chooses to do in life. I'm just thankful he is a Cane.

This kid has "It." You get a quality QB and recruits will come. Look at the Manziel and Winston factor once they blew up.

Advertisement
Can't wait. Imagine him throwing, and Berrios and others between the hash marks.

That's like, triple the area Morris could ever throw to. Gun and all.

Olsen better be ready to fight for that job because this kid is going to push him and Williams. Wish like **** he could already be in school.

Advertisement
Back