Cinci will beat us

Like they were suppose to last season in the epic trap game

Some of the notable Miami losses during the Folden Era:

2011 Maryland (2-10)
2011 Boston College (4-8)
2012 Virginia (4-8)
2014 Virginia (5-7)
2014 Pittsburgh (6-7)

This, of course, doesn't include the other countless losses to teams with inferior talent.

Bottom line is that there is no such thing as an automatic victory for UM under this coaching staff.

Ah yes...the infamous Maryland loss. The first game of "The Golden Era". The only other team that Maryland managed to beat that season was Towson from the FCS level. Many people knew after that first game that Golden was the wrong choice. I wish I could say that I was one the many who were able to see it early on. I bought in for the first two seasons and after that when he retained D'onofrio AGAIN I was done with this regime.

Cinci will beat us

Like they were suppose to last season in the epic trap game

Cincy, at home, with that D, is hardly a trap game. Get real. Playing Thursday nights, on the road, has never been kind to visiting teams.

I'll take any bet put yo money where your mouth is to anybody who think we lose the cincy game then

You should try Vegas. I am sure they will take any bet you're willing to make if you have that much confidence in this staff on a Thursday night on the road. You may be right though, they do have a bye week prior to this game.

Our program's future lies in how quickly these incompetent buffoons fire Folden. Any analysis of significant games or stretches this season is foolish. That dog died already. There are no more significant games under Folden unless it's that game that finally gets him fired like the USF game did Shannon.

I find it funny how some poo poo cincy,since we beat them last year . But act like Pitt , Va and the other scrubs we lost to are w's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back