Our next Monster on the D-line

zomike77

Band
Banned
Who are the best in state or out state DT for Miami in 2018. Some body has got have a list out there

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's a bunch of threads on this topic, go to the CIS search bar & type 2018 DT...

You'll be amazed at how often it's discussed on here.

Go to this link:

Miami 2018 Football Offers

Then scroll down to the DT and strongside DE prospect lists. If you see a "warmer" or "warm" designation next to a recruit, that's a kid that will be a Cane on LOI day next year.

Dorian Hardy
Jordan Davis
Nesta Silvera

These are your 3 DTs for 2018.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2018 DT Dennis Briggs Jr from Gateway HS from kissimmee, FL

[HUDL]video/3/4331254/57e340d190f994051cb3f748[/HUDL]

Go to this link:

Then scroll down to the DT and strongside DE prospect lists. If you see a "warmer" or "warm" designation next to a recruit, that's a kid that will be a Cane on LOI day next year.

Dorian Hardy
Jordan Davis
Nesta Silvera

Great! Now I don't have to sweat out recruiting since I already know who's coming. Seriously though what's the deal with Sitkowski? Who else is on our radar at QB? I love Cameron Rising from Cali but I'm not sure if we were ever seriously evaluating him.

Advertisement
Briggs has got it all for an interior or exterior d-lineman...Absolutely Cane Material...Best film I've seen for a DT in years..

Go to this link:

Dorian Hardy
Jordan Davis
Nesta Silvera

I don't see Hardy growing into a DT. He looks like he'll stay at DE to me.

Jamarcus Chatman is a DE that could grow into a 3-tech in the mold of McIntosh.

Jamarcus Chatman, Rome, Strong-Side Defensive End

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back