Our next game is against Bama...

Advertisement
If Bama wins the title he could retire. Root for Bama
I think this is his last year but any HC even Coker can coach that roster. It will take three years for them to start falling apart. Unless they make a mega hire but Saban is the best in the biz so I would expect them to start to fall apart when his players start leaving.

Advertisement
Might as well. This school doesn’t care about sports teams anyway. Otherwise they’d hire some decent coaches FOR ONCE! And a real AD.
Pray GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

This game is reason 1,050,000 why Blake should be fired. Why Bama?

I can already guarantee you Bama will easily beat anyone who isn't Clemson, UGA, or Ohio St next year. Even with a healthy King we have 0 chance.

It's dumb scheduling. Schedule USC, Michigan, Auburn, Oregon, etc. Those would still be "name" opponents but we'd actually have a chance.

Fvck Blake

either manny fires blake and hires a real Defensive staff or saban rapes us so bad, manny cant recover and we are back to a coaching search at the end of next year.

Advertisement
This game is reason 1,050,000 why Blake should be fired. Why Bama?

I can already guarantee you Bama will easily beat anyone who isn't Clemson, UGA, or Ohio St next year. Even with a healthy King we have 0 chance.

It's dumb scheduling. Schedule USC, Michigan, Auburn, Oregon, etc. Those would still be "name" opponents but we'd actually have a chance.

Fvck Blake
King is an athlete playing qb. hes a good kid but look how our offense opened up with kosi's arm in there. if guys could catch, kosi would have had a great game. King's a good kid so they over hype him

We don’t stand a chance. To be honest the final score doesn’t matter. Let’s just hope we get out of Atlanta without any injuries to key players.

Advertisement
So what being on Bama. We are not going to be any worse of a team. Yeah, the King injury is not the best news but and don’t kill me on this, King wasn’t the King who played in 2018 for Houston. THAT King was Heisman contender. The King who played for us this year was better than the last 10 years of QBs for us but the list he surpassed isn’t impressive. Whoever we got, line up and play. Be men and want a challenge.

either manny fires blake and hires a real Defensive staff or saban rapes us so bad, manny cant recover and we are back to a coaching search at the end of next year.
My buddy tagged me in a tweet about this game talkin bout its gonna be a good one and I basically said what you stated here .... Miami players will be on social media calling out Bama .. Miami will get blown out .. They will either implode then or get a couple wins under their belt .. Lose again and THEN implode ... Manny should be out by the end of next season .... If not then 2022 is gonna be another horrendous season without King and then Manny is out ... It’s like it never ******* ends

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back