Our next game is against Bama...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah...no need to drop the program...

We are not ready to play Bama...it could set the tone for a really bad year...

But...whatever...I will be watching cuz and hoping for the best.

I’m glad that we play Bama. It’s a good dose of reality. You remember last bowl season when fools on here were calling for a face off with Nicky? Now everyone is running away. It’s best we play them game 1. We can lick our wounds, gain some confidence with a couple of cupcake wins and get ready for ACC play to try to get to ACCCG without Sunshine at Clemson. The only way to truly improve is to face reality and build up from there. It sucks that we are waisting King’s extra year with a kickoff loss (that is if King didn’t have a serious injury tonight...which I sincerely hope is not the case). But this is ultimately best for the program in the long run. Instant gratification is great but unrealistic.

Advertisement
I grew up with...

Anyone. Anytime. Anywhere.

But those days are long gone. Those teams were mentally tough and gritty. They didnt take chit from anyone and played with fearless and reckless abandon. This Program ain't built like that.

We lack toughness. Firing Baker and the defensive staff is not going to change that in one offseason.

Advertisement
I grew up with...

Anyone. Anytime. Anywhere.

But those days are long gone. Those teams were mentally tough and gritty. They didnt take chit from anyone and played with fearless and reckless abandon. This Program ain't built like that.

We lack toughness. Firing Baker and the defensive staff is not going to change that in one offseason.
Its a start.

Advertisement
GET. OUT. OF. THAT. GAME. ASAP.

Use Covid as excuse, we have to make up game with Wagner or something.. Covid was one year too early, fml..

I dont want to see that game at all.. Our Dline looked small without Phillips against OSU, I could only imagine against Bama..

Our center cant snap the ball against OSU dlineman, wtf is gonna happen against Bama Dudes GAME 1?!

Advertisement
Back