Our Linemen that I’m excited about

This goes back to coaching, but I wonder if it’s sinialr to what DNofrio dis to our defense, paralysis through analysis, asking too much of players rather than focusing on strengths. Not the first or last time it’s been said but always something I agree with universally.

Advertisement
This goes back to coaching, but I wonder if it’s similar to what DNofrio dis to our defense, paralysis through analysis, asking too much of players rather than focusing on strengths. Not the first or last time it’s been said but always something I agree with universally.

This goes back to coaching, but I wonder if it’s similar to what DNofrio dis to our defense, paralysis through analysis, asking too much of players rather than focusing on strengths. Not the first or last time it’s been said but always something I agree with universally.
I agree entirely if u look at the line and there body language/movement they are overthinking. When I played d line our coach said just K.I.S.S(keep it simple stupid) these kids are thinking instead of reacting.

You only have to say it once. I got. Just kidding, nice write up. Here's to hoping the young bucks make some progress. We need them.

Advertisement
LT: Scaife
LG: Reed
C: Gaynor
RG: Donaldson
RT: John Campbell

DJ Scaife just has it. I was overly impressed with him as a Freshman holding up at tackle.
Just wondering how hard it would be for DJ to move to left tackle from right tacke, anyone with coaching knowledge have a answer.

Advertisement
Another potential look featuring three 5th year senior starters (Searels' wet dream)

LT Brown -- Campbell
LG Boulware -- Reed
C Mahoney -- Gaynor
RG Donaldson -- Hillery
RT Scaife -- Herbert

I think a lot of the young OL talent we have is great. We need to coach them up. Not sure Searels can do that. We still need another 4-5 talented bodies to push them and build depth and grow as a front.

Obviously, Searels has few fans on the board right now. These are the young guys he's brought into the program, though, and suspect Richt believes he deserves the chance to develop them.

Just wondering how hard it would be for DJ to move to left tackle from right tacke, anyone with coaching knowledge have a answer.

If Tyree St. Louis was able to go from RT to LT as a freshman, then DJ scaife can **** well do it. DJ is plays with a good mix of technique and nasty streak.

He may be on the shorter side, but Kelvin Beachum and Charles Leno do it NFL for the Jets and Bears.

Advertisement
I am excited about the young guys, but I can't negate the fact that we currently are the graveyard where O Linemen go to die...

Also, the seniority BS that Corch Richt pulls needs to end. Don't want to see Mahoney, the retread from LSU, or Kayaaks HS butt buddy playing.

Obviously, Searels has few fans on the board right now. These are the young guys he's brought into the program, though, and suspect Richt believes he deserves the chance to develop them.
sad, but true...that's whyy I have been saying for a few months now that Searles is not going anywhere this offseason.

Advertisement
Back