Our insiders

Advertisement
T Rob sucked him off all spring and fall. How funny is it when a professional says that versus somebody posting what he’s told ? See how funny that is ? It’s hilarious right?
Hey boss I’m not taking shots at you you bring a lot of valuable nuggets to the board. I actually have little recollection of anything you’ve said regarding ivey. I was just going off the list op made and what I’ve seen from ivey the last 3-4 years

Advertisement
We got duped again.

1. Best OL since 2002 or something like that. No.
2. Fastest team in a long time. Not seeing that.
3. Ivey has turned the corner. Wow.
4. King is back to his old self. No.
5. Ford is dominating.
6. Miller deserves to start.
7. Carter is playing better then Gil.

Feel free to tack on but we got duped. I am officially done with any preseason hype from here on.

I will give props to the callouts of these players.
Smith
Rambo
Arroyo
Brinson
@Cribby owned your dumb ***.

Don't make any more threads.
Direct that answer at Blake James and many Diaz next time

Advertisement
We got duped again.

5. Ford is dominating.

Feel free to tack on but we got duped. I am officially done with any preseason hype from here on.

Smith
Rambo
Arroyo
Brinson

Spot on; SPOT MF ON!

They are looking at things from a Canes point of view.
-We may be faster in some areas, b/c we have mucho slow players.
-Ford may be dominating, b/c our OL sucks.
-Ivey may have turned a corner, b/c our WRs all have suspect route trees & hands.
-Miller may deserve to start, b/c our OL depth is death.
-Carter may be better than Gil, b/c Gil came in out of football shape.

My point? Our practices are watered down. As I said in another thread, our practices are not like the old days of Greentree, Iron sharpening iron…we have lead dulling lead, and those who r close to the program have their O&G glasses on, seeing “improvement” & they mistake minuscule improvement w/ a better team.

Again, I’ve questioned our practices, and I was one of the first ones to question our S&C program. Guys r constantly getting drug, ran over, ran past, and an inability to make sure tackles. I’ve seen both lines in the trench get pushed, and if we don’t crowd the L.O.S, we get almost zero pressure.

The Kool-Aid provided is both watered down & lacks sugar.
So your perspective is "Our insiders" are liars, idiots or what? Every year we drink the Kool aid and agree or disagree the Intel provided is typically second hand. Show me the year where the talk leading up to the season wasn't all milk and honey. Non idiots can separate what's hopeful vs what's likely. Most of these things in OP were all things we hoped would happen but never seemed likely.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So your perspective is "Our insiders" are liars, idiots or what? Every year we drink the Kool aid and agree or disagree the Intel provided is typically second hand. Show me the year where the talk leading up to the season wasn't all milk and honey. Non idiots and separate what's hopeful vs what's likely. Most of these things in OP were all things we hoped would happen but never seemed likely.
Never said any of that. I always appreciate the info. What we are missing is balanced point of view. We were sold on a 2 loss team. No way someone with a balanced point of view would have predicted that. Yah I get the fact everyone is excited for a new season. But there is no way these glaring holes were not obvious to someone that had frequent visits to practices and scrimmages. Anyway I am not mad about the situation. I knew Diaz was in over his head so I am only mad at myself for being persuaded otherwise.

The Ivey one is hilarious, like he somehow magically got faster with swivel hips cuz trob got here lol
It's the mindset, a bottom 25% OL for years is going to make a miracle/monster jump in one off season. Our OL was 110th out of 130 LAST Week, not updated yet, so we should be right around the bottom of the barrel.

We got duped again.

5. Ford is dominating.

Smith
Rambo
Arroyo
Brinson
“Our Insiders” - like what exactly do you mean by this? It certainly seems you are taking shots here at many people that share info here, so can you elaborate?

Not anyone’s fault sharing info how the team performs. That’s up to the staff & players.

Advertisement
Never said any of that. I always appreciate the info. What we are missing is balanced point of view. We were sold on a 2 loss team. No way someone with a balanced point of view would have predicted that. Yah I get the fact everyone is excited for a new season. But there is no way these glaring holes were not obvious to someone that had frequent visits to practices and scrimmages. Anyway I am not mad about the situation. I knew Diaz was in over his head so I am only mad at myself for being persuaded otherwise.
From experience I can say insiders aren't provided 100% access. It's up to the sensible readers to take everything we read with grain of salt and realize it's some green and orange in the reports not just just black and white. I think @Cribby for the most part just stated what he knew and provided his own opinions based off that. I don't think we will ever have an insider say. The OL is dogsht at every position, The QB is a shell of himself, The Wrs/TE can't catch, The DL couldn't penetrate a hooker. The safeties don't believe in Pass coverage. The Linebackers don't exist.

From experience I can say insiders aren't provided 100% access. It's up to the sensible readers to take everything we read with grain of salt and realize it's some green and orange in the reports not just just black and white. I think @Cribby for the most part just stated what he knew and provided his own opinions based off that. I don't think we will ever have an insider say. The OL is dogsht at every position, The QB is a shell of himself, The Wrs/TE can't catch, The DL couldn't penetrate a hooker. The safeties don't believe in Pass coverage. The Linebackers don't exist.
I try to be clear when it’s opinion or not .

OP expecting folks to be Nostradamus sounds real brilliant. Like he had any **** idea this team would suck this back! Nothing worse than an idiot who was clueless himself calling out others.

Advertisement
Back