Our insiders

OP is acting like a sensitive dolt. Dude take what information you want and discard the rest… we were all duped if that is the victim mentality you want to take…

You do realize we were ranked in top 15 preseason … most experienced team coming back with good mix on transfer portal talent so save us with your crying..

Advertisement
Cmon man!

Most of our 'insiders' let you know from the jump that they are passing along what they hear. And like little school girls, we eat it up cause we love our **** canes. Sheiittt, I wanted to believe we could hang with Bama "just doing us". I knew deep down in my heart MSU would run all over us but I still watched.

Our insiders are fans too. They aren't scouts. And scouts don't get it right all the time too.

So your perspective is "Our insiders" are liars, idiots or what? Every year we drink the Kool aid and agree or disagree the Intel provided is typically second hand. Show me the year where the talk leading up to the season wasn't all milk and honey. Non idiots can separate what's hopeful vs what's likely. Most of these things in OP were all things we hoped would happen but never seemed likely.

I don’t think they’re idiots vs trusting what coaches or those close to the program have to say. I mean why wouldn’t u believe a CB coach w/ a great reputation w/ CBs? Although I ?’d how much of it was him vs. Muschamp.

Advertisement
/:
OP is acting like a sensitive dolt. Dude take what information you want and discard the rest… we were all duped if that is the victim mentality you want to take…

You do realize we were ranked in top 15 preseason … most experienced team coming back with good mix on transfer portal talent so save us with your crying..
or don’t take any of it at all , go find out the info yourself or just go find another site altogether

OP sounds like the father of the BYU QB John Walsh, drafted in the seventh round, complaining his son decided to declare for the NFL a year because Mel Kiper said Walsh would be a first round pick.

Advertisement
Back