Our history with 5 stars?

This particular class 5 stars are from the crib! Watch them take the U back to where it belongs. Aside from that some 5stars suffered from bad coches and teams that were not loaded as this one will be. When you have legit ballers at all positions 5 stars can do a lot more as they don’t have to cover up mistakes.

Advertisement
Bobby Washington would probably be my biggest disappointment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not even gonna touch this subject right now.. Just hoping #TNM **** is real..

Lets move forward with our 5 stars, lol..

I don’t think he’s an actual troll. I’ve seen him before over the years but I don’t get him starting this thread but maybe I’m missing something.

He's one of the slump-shouldered mopes who falsely claims to "love UM" while being negative about UM in every thread.

It's what he does. It's his schtick.

He's one of the slump-shouldered mopes who falsely claims to "love UM" while being negative about UM in every thread.

It's what he does. It's his schtick.
I never noticed. Ok. I’ll take your word for it then.

Marty, sit yo duck *** down.

Advertisement
Forston had a do-so career
Howard was just ok as a corner
Duke was great
Lingard was kind of a bust

So one out of four became a star.
Two were so-so
One never really contributed

What other 5 stars do you remember?

(Was Seantral Henderson a 5 star and, if so, did he end up playing like a 5 star?)
***** are *****

"Our" history goes back a bit further than the 2008 recruiting class.

Forston had a do-so career
Howard was just ok as a corner
Duke was great
Lingard was kind of a bust

So one out of four became a star.
Two were so-so
One never really contributed

What other 5 stars do you remember?

(Was Seantral Henderson a 5 star and, if so, did he end up playing like a 5 star?)

I don’t think he’s an actual troll. I’ve seen him before over the years but I don’t get him starting this thread but maybe I’m missing something.
Yes, not a troll. I was actually just looking for information. Everybody needs to cool out. Maybe my tone was wrong but y'all get "triggered" too easily.

I've followed the Canes for 60 years. I wish we could get 3-4 5 stars every year. Two years ago, I sat in the freezing cold at Yankee Stadium watching us get demolished by Wisky. I stayed till the bitter end.

Advertisement
Yes, not a troll. I was actually just looking for information. Everybody needs to cool out. Maybe my tone was wrong but y'all get "triggered" too easily.

I've followed the Canes for 60 years. I wish we could get 3-4 5 stars every year. Two years ago, I sat in the freezing cold at Yankee Stadium watching us get demolished by Wisky. I stayed till the bitter end.
I’ve seen you on here. I remember one of your Supportive posts to something disparaging someone said about Yids. It’s going to get better. Simply keeping more top kids home changes things in a big way.

You've got the wrong guy, RVA. I'm a Yid and a proud one.
in fact, I once objected to some anti-Semitic posts and I got hit back by a flood of Neo-**** comments, some celebrating Hitler and the Holocaust.
Dmoney wrote a note to apologize for the ignorance of some of the board members. He was a class act, and I appreciated it.

There must have not been a star system when Jessie Armstead signed. He was a 9 star croot.
The star system now is Completely different than it was even 20yrs ago....Prior to 2000....There was no Rivals...etc....only USA Today....far different than today....

Advertisement
Back