Our final record????

Bird4um

Sophomore
Premium
Fsu just beat us bad, meaning may have given us more than one loss by knocking out Duke.

Vatech will be up for the game, they win, they in.

Pitt in the cold doesn't bode well.

Advertisement
Impossible to predict final record but I said from the jump that Pitt game would be tough.

Pitt is bad. The weather shouldn't be a factor unless it's a blizzard. Pitt will likely be 4-7 and not playing for bowl eligibility, so it'll be meaningless for them. If we beat VT this week I think we finish 11-1. Are we an 11 win team? We would be on paper, but probably a little inflated by a weak schedule. I guess I could easily see us losing to Duke (yes Duke, they're actually pretty good and will win 8 games this year).

Last edited:
Duke's coach is gonna get a better job eventually. Good coach.

I know he had ups and downs at Ole Miss but in the right situation he could lead a team to a BCS Bowl.

Advertisement
tough to say....especially with Duke going down. D and Morris have to make major stides the rest of the year (no evidence or major confidence in that happening tho). with that said this team is capable of winning 10 which for what we have been through would be remarkable. I just hope we show up and win th bowl game. We have not won a bowl game in what seems like forever

Pitt is bad. The weather shouldn't be a factor unless it's a blizzard. Pitt will likely be 4-7 and not playing for bowl eligibility, so it'll be meaningless for them. If we beat VT this week I think we finish 11-1. Are we an 11 win team? We would be on paper, but probably a little inflated by a weak schedule. I could easily see us losing to either VT or Duke (yes Duke, they're actually pretty good and will win 8 games this year).

^^^ this. Although I think we are a bit more than "a little" inflated by the weak schedule.

Advertisement
Pitt is bad. The weather shouldn't be a factor unless it's a blizzard. Pitt will likely be 4-7 and not playing for bowl eligibility, so it'll be meaningless for them. If we beat VT this week I think we finish 11-1. Are we an 11 win team? We would be on paper, but probably a little inflated by a weak schedule. I could easily see us losing to either VT or Duke (yes Duke, they're actually pretty good and will win 8 games this year).

^^^ this. Although I think we are a bit more than "a little" inflated by the weak schedule.

Depends on how you define a little. I think this is a 8 win team, so finishing 11-1 is a little inflated.

Advertisement
Morris tosses 3 first half picks against VT. Williams starts second half and leads us to victory. Williams starts the rest of the year and we win out. Two nights before the ACCCG, a large cargo van is spotted outside greentree. After practice the van is gone, as well as certain senior members of our defense. The young guys are thrust into playing against FSU. we give a great effort, but just barely fall short. 11-2.

I have faith in Crawford toting the rock. Call me crazy, I believe we will win out and the team doesn't give up on Al. We go to the ACCCG and lose to @$#. I feel we have a scrappy team. Against elite teams we are not ready to hang with them all 4qtrs but everyone else we can tough it out and come out with a W.

Advertisement
I think we end up with three losses. That would have looked decent at the beginning of the year, but not so much now that we started 7-0.

I think we end up with three losses. That would have looked decent at the beginning of the year, but not so much now that we started 7-0.

Disagree, the team has beat our expectation in the W-L columns. So I feel they have won games where we would have lost in the past. I also think we only lose ACCCG after this. Who knows about bowl, depends who we play.

Advertisement
Back