Our final record????

Advertisement
I figured them for 8-4 at the beginning of the season, so they have surpased my expectations so far. We got exposed by a team that could end up playing for the title. Hung with them for a half, but the talent disparity showed in the second half.

The rest of the way will be really an interesting challenge for this team, especially with Duke going down. Last night was one game, they have a league title to play for. Beat Tech first. This is gonna be an ugly game.

VT - W
@Duke - W
UVA - W
@Pitt - L (late season road game in cold weather, ACC Coastal wrapped up, looking ahead to FSU - I really don't like this game)
FSU - L
Bowl game - Depends on team

We will probably end up playing UofL or ucf in a bowl so I'm going 11-3 we lose to fsu again and next weeks to vtech

Advertisement
Folks so sure we are going to lose to a VT team that lost yesterday to BC and a few weeks back to Duke. We think our qb is bad...I trusting Al can get these guys to finish strong. 11-1.

FSU had far better depth than us and better starting talent in many areas. No other team we will face has our talent even without Duke. I expect Morris to play better and our lines to dominate the rest of our games. Without a clear #1 back we may get a nice mix going.
Unless FSU loses Winston, I don't see them stumbling before the NC game. I hope it is OU-FSU (and an OU win)
If we get to ACCCG and somehow win I would HATE to see OSU back in.
I'm rooting for SEC west to knock off Alabama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All I know is-- we don't have one "gimmie" for the rest of the year with DJ8 out. VT always gives us ****. Duke almost got us last year. Va has had our number the past 4 years. Pitt is the unknown.

Advertisement
11-2. Lose to FSU again in Charlotte.

Depends on the who we play in the Bowl Game for the last win or loss.

Advertisement
Back