Our defense

Advertisement
QB's for BCU were getting way too many rushing yards, something Mario mentioned after the game needs fixing. BCU trying 3 FG (one was blocked) was a surprise, seemed they should've gone for it on 4th all 3 times..

Advertisement
We are playing TAM remember that. I knew that we would give big plays. No pressure on the QB. It's scary.

flagg and ivey showed up or so I was told...
its a shame how much the staff like ivey just cuz of his size. Idk he must be an all pro on green tree. Tae didnt play today either but I wonder why, either way if lb play an db play will need to be much better. Just dont know why ivey and blades see the field and why did they play majority of the game. Sucks. Disappointed in the Mario for this. Hopefully lineups will be deff next week.

Advertisement
its a shame how much the staff like ivey just cuz of his size. Idk he must be an all pro on green tree. Tae didnt play today either but I wonder why, either way if lb play an db play will need to be much better. Just dont know why ivey and blades see the field and why did they play majority of the game. Sucks. Disappointed in the Mario for this. Hopefully lineups will be deff next week.

Tae did play and he got jucked pretty bad

Advertisement
We are playing TAM remember that. I knew that we would give big plays. No pressure on the QB. It's scary.

Felt we had decent pressure but their QB's were able get outside of it and escape for some scrambles to rush or buy additional time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back