Our dbs going to be something serious man...

brock

All-American
[TWEET]834990622385696769[/TWEET]
Collection of most of the dbs Miami is recruiting
frierson committed
Jobe committed
Ivey committed
Russell committed
Bandy signed
Dean signed
Campbell top target
Blades top target

And this is missing gurvan hall who will be joining soon. But we already know he coming

Last edited:
Advertisement
you can't do it and I won't do it.

ain't getting excited until they sign, but it certainly is the best DB class we've had in as long as I can remember

you can't do it and I won't do it.

ain't getting excited until they sign, but it certainly is the best DB class we've had in as long as I can remember

If we get Jobe, Frierson, Hall, Ivey, Blades, and Campbell, that would be the best DB class in college football history.

When it comes to the ESPN 300 we could legit have 6-7 DBs. Like. That's unreal. Considering the increased hit rate this staff seems to have along with 6-7 studs like that..... bro.... that's not even fair. Not to mention having the best DL coach in College or NFL. I cat believe this is what we're coming into after 15 years of "praying for next year"

Advertisement
Forgot the possibility of Delaney...
images

frierson committed
Jobe committed
Ivey committed
Russell committed
Bandy signed
Dean signed
Campbell top target
Blades top target

And this is missing gurvan hall who will be joining soon. But we already know he coming

Thanks Brock, after this weekend add Delaney.

Rumph was unproven as a college coach last year, and I would bet that was used to negatively recruit kids. Another year like last year, and I don't think that will be an issue.

Advertisement
If Rumph can get Delaney and Dean drafted in a year and Colbert is picked/signed, no way other coaches can use the "he hasn't produced NFL kids" line. Rumph still has to land Blades, Campbell while keeping Jobe and Ivey. The best news is the tri county is loaded this year so "plan B" is still an elite kid.

Pete said Jamien Sherwood is a priority too.

Dude looks like a jumbo free safety.

So many DB's. They can't lose.

frierson committed
Jobe committed
Ivey committed
Russell committed
Bandy signed
Dean signed
Campbell top target
Blades top target

Thanks Brock, after this weekend add Delaney.

:sanford:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back