Our dbs going to be something serious man...

No DB class that does not include the great ST26 will ever be better than his class with all respect to all these oustanding dudes. This is simply out of respect to the GOAT and most beloved cane.

Advertisement
JJ_DJ_GF.jpg

AB.jpg

GH.jpg

Advertisement
Now these are some of the best miami edits I have seen but that last gurvan hall edit you made last week was fvcked up[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me lol.

Advertisement
Now these are some of the best miami edits I have seen but that last gurvan hall edit you made last week was fvcked up

Thanks for reminding me lol.[/QUOTE]

It's all good bruh, I respect the grind. Keep dropping that heat

Pete said Jamien Sherwood is a priority too.

Dude looks like a jumbo free safety.

So many DB's. They can't lose.

I like Sherwood. Kid seems to have a lot of natural ability and good instincts. Long and lanky kid that will benefit tremendously from a P5 weight program. I see a kid that could develop into a very good FS. However the competition he plays against seems mediocre to me. Finally while I do think Sherwood is a good to very good prospect, to me he simply is not on the level of a Jobe, Frierson, Hall or Campbell. To be fair there probably aren't too many kids on that level but I'm curious as to why the staff feels they need to prioritize a kid up in Jensen when everything we could want or need at the position is right in our backyard.

Advertisement
Back