OUR D OVER OR UNDER 5OO yards this week

Advertisement
If we come out ready to play and mentally prepared, which is just as much of a question mark for us under Bo Pelini as it seems it is for you guys under Golden, then I think we'll put up around 450 or so; 250 on the ground, 200 in the air.

However, the only thing this team has been consistent in over the last several years has been being utterly inconsistent. When you give them no chance they come out and shock everyone and when you get confident they'll roll someone they completely **** the bed.

question is:

can they keep to this against the run?

16 Miami (FL) 3 123 248 2.02 3 82.7

Huskers are averaging 324 on the ground - 7.25 per carry
we know we ain't keeping them to 125, but can we hold them to 200, and a 3.3 per rush?
this will be a huge test
remember though, they did run for nearly 500 on FAU, so that 324 is weighted a bit high

we shall see,
I see us up for the challenge
(God, I just said that)
Giving up 200 yards rushing, unless you're playing a run only team like GT or navy, is nothing to be proud of. 200 yards rushing usually gets you beat.

Under, Miami has shut down passing yards this year. Control the running game and youll have the W

Advertisement
Advertisement
question is:

can they keep to this against the run?

16 Miami (FL) 3 123 248 2.02 3 82.7

Huskers are averaging 324 on the ground - 7.25 per carry
we know we ain't keeping them to 125, but can we hold them to 200, and a 3.3 per rush?
this will be a huge test
remember though, they did run for nearly 500 on FAU, so that 324 is weighted a bit high

we shall see,
I see us up for the challenge
(God, I just said that)
Giving up 200 yards rushing, unless you're playing a run only team like GT or navy, is nothing to be proud of. 200 yards rushing usually gets you beat.

Especially if it's at "3.3" yards a clip. That would likely mean the D is on the field way too much.

Advertisement
0068132950997_500X500.jpg

Advertisement
The question in my mind is: how bad is Nebraska? If they are as bad as I think they might be, then we have a chance. Otherwise, we get butchered.....again.

The question in my mind is: how bad is Nebraska? If they are as bad as I think they might be, then we have a chance. Otherwise, we get butchered.....again.

420 more to go to hit 500. If the qb would of pulled the ball on that stop of ours he would still be running we pray on others to make mistakes

Well if Nebraska keep getting bad calls and missed calls then over. The int where Santos foot was out of bounds and didn't call Bell for illegal touching of the ball to extend a drive when he stepped out and came back in. Smh

Advertisement
Back