OUR D OVER OR UNDER 5OO yards this week

I think under. Our defense has improved which is pretty astounding considering we are still running the same bs scheme.

Advertisement
I see them getting close to 225 on the ground but probally about 175-200 in the air so i do think they will be under 500 we just got to keep them from gashing us with abdullah but i still believe we come away with the win.

I think over. Our defense has not improved which isn't very astounding considering we are still running the same bs scheme.

I'll say we give up just around 400 yards.

Our defensive scheme sucks but their QB is a mediocre thrower.

Advertisement
I am a self proclaimed slurper, so please take this with a grain of salt. I'm going under. I think we are much improved in our run defense. Hurt, jenkins, pierre, chick, Perryman can all stop the run. If our offense can move the ball we should win this game.

I'll say we give up just around 400 yards.

Our defensive scheme sucks but their QB is a mediocre thrower.

The mediocre qb might keep them under 500 but a real qb will torch us imo,, dont worry if we get them in a 4th and 1 we will play 5 players 10 yards off the ball

Advertisement
I think under. Our defense has improved which is pretty astounding considering we are still running the same bs scheme.[/QUOT
improved based on what playing two highschool teams and a one team who clearly is a adverage team that get beat by VA? If AG loses this game we beat two highschool teams and lost two games to adverage teams at best

We are much improved against the sisters of the poor in comparison with a few years ago. Should be a barometer to sucking somewhat less against teams with a pulse. We keep them to low 400s.

We are much improved against the sisters of the poor in comparison with a few years ago. Should be a barometer to sucking somewhat less against teams with a pulse. We keep them to low 400s.

That imo is still not great since we are playing a team who only threat is running the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will join ISIS if we hold them under 500. It just ain't happening.

Yeah, their offense is sooooo good.

They have played two worst FBS defenses in the country and an FCS school. An FCS school that held their RB to 50 yards on the ground.

I've had some kool-aid this afternoon. I think we'll play well.

Nebraska gains about 320 total yards. D causes some turnovers

Advertisement
Back