Our Coaching Staff Is So Bad - Young Players = Huge Potential

Bubba needs to hit the bench

James Williams and Kam Kitchens need to be our starting safeties

What does it say about Manny that two 4 year safeties recruited and developed by Manny, look like **** on the field but the two True freshman who have had minimal “Manny Coaching” look great out there and are the ones making plays
I think Bubba has mentally checked out and is preserving himself to try to get to the league. He was actually decent up until this season🤷🏾‍♂️ Hall is just bad….

Advertisement
Manny coaches not to lose, which bites you in the *** more often than not. I've never seen a coaching staff be so incredibly gutless in regards to playcalling and situational football. They have NO FEEL FOR THE GAME. It's almost like they review a probability chart and then go from there. You have a 3rd and long, D hasn't been able to consistently stop anyone all season, and instead of calling something for your smoking hot QB, you call a low probability run. That should have lost them the game right there. 1st and goal from inside the 5, you have a WR that has been a matchup nightmare all day, he doesn't get one target, but you run three times into a stacked line. I've never seen a staff be this incredibly incompetent at reading the **** room in regards to taking advantage of momentum.

Advertisement
Manny coaches not to lose, which bites you in the *** more often than not. I've never seen a coaching staff be so incredibly gutless in regards to playcalling and situational football. They have NO FEEL FOR THE GAME. It's almost like they review a probability chart and then go from there. You have a 3rd and long, D hasn't been able to consistently stop anyone all season, and instead of calling something for your smoking hot QB, you call a low probability run. That should have lost them the game right there. 1st and goal from inside the 5, you have a WR that has been a matchup nightmare all day, he doesn't get one target, but you run three times into a stacked line. I've never seen a staff be this incredibly incompetent at reading the **** room in regards to taking advantage of momentum.
Yes, but when they had a second chance to run the game out, they did throw for it on 3rd and long after NC State took their last TO. I thought they were going to run it up the middle again and leave NC State with 2 minutes to go up the field to kick the winning FG. So, a little credit for that play call.

Still, the bad FAR outweighs the good.

TVD
Rooster
Don Chaney
Arroyo
Keyshawn Smith
Restrepo
Brashard Smith
George
Brinson
Zion

All we need is Mario and his OL coach to fix the OL and were rolling

Defense

JHH
LT
Harvey
Roberts
Chantz Williams
Keontra
JW
Kitchens
Stevenson
Clarke
Dunson

All we need is to not run Manny’s stupid scheme and lack of physicality
All of this!! TVD showing a lot of promise makes this job a lot more attractive. Mario would have this program turned around real quick.

I think Bubba has mentally checked out and is preserving himself to try to get to the league. He was actually decent up until this season🤷🏾‍♂️ Hall is just bad….
I wouldn't have a problem with Bubba riding pine. He's bad right now and I don't think that he's putting in the effort he should be. I just don't get how an experienced player can consistently do the things he does. It's almost like he thinks that greatness just happens, if you merely talk about it, it'll end up that way. It's obvious that he hasn't put in the work.

Advertisement
First off, happy for the young bucks and the few older guys who still care.

But man, a real coaching staff and that game is over by half. Just so frustrating watching how poorly coached we are week in and week out regardless of W/L.

I’ll give credit where it’s due — teams in the past would have given up on the season already, manny has them playing hard. Unfortunately he’s still a **** coach and watching us play makes my eyes bleed. Win out AND STILL gtfo.
FiFY 😁

Yes, but when they had a second chance to run the game out, they did throw for it on 3rd and long after NC State took their last TO. I thought they were going to run it up the middle again and leave NC State with 2 minutes to go up the field to kick the winning FG. So, a little credit for that play call.

Still, the bad FAR outweighs the good.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You look at Miami over the course of the game, this coaching staff GAVE NC State 10 points with their sheer incompetence. That's what drives me nuts. You give this same roster to a COMPETENT staff, they probably win this by 2+ scores and it doesn't come down to one **** play.

I wouldn't have a problem with Bubba riding pine. He's bad right now and I don't think that he's putting in the effort he should be. I just don't get how an experienced player can consistently do the things he does. It's almost like he thinks that greatness just happens, if you merely talk about it, it'll end up that way. It's obvious that he hasn't put in the work.
Bubba is playing like he’s been on a tour bus with Snoop Dogg. I watch this kid play and I’m thinking to myself, “This muhfucca HAS to be high out there”. It’s too obvious. Nobody is coaching the **** he’s trying to do at times, and hoping to keep a **** job.

His effort on that touchdown before half was so **** poor. He should get a nice long introduction to the bench.

It was still a **** play call though.

Advertisement
I hear this being said quite a lot. I really don't get it. This is all on tape. If that is his approach, he's all but guaranteeing that he's going to have to bust *** to even make a game day roster. It looks like he's trying his hardest to hurt his own draft stock.

Advertisement
What happened to Mallory? I think all of those injuries caught up with him. He clearly isn’t the same player he was two years ago.

Please stop allowing him to block.
Nope he is the same player. Thats the problem.

He NEVER could block and hands was always shaky. He is what he is...an athletic stiff guy in shirts and shorts with + size.

What happened to Mallory? I think all of those injuries caught up with him. He clearly isn’t the same player he was two years ago.

Please stop allowing him to block.
There was play where he showed zero effort on blocking. The guy beat him like a rented mule.

Advertisement
Back