Our Coaching Staff Is So Bad - Young Players = Huge Potential

nvlahos

Junior
Premium
Man o Man did Manny Diaz and staff do everything they could to try and blow that game

From clock management to passive play calling, etc.

Even in a close win, it is SO SO clear that Manny needs to go. #88 for NC State couldn’t catch COVID in a nursing home

Kudos to the young talent we have all over the field. They deserve the win

Hopefully we bring in a real HC so we don’t see them get worse or waste their talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
First off, happy for the young bucks and the few older guys who still care.

But man, a real coaching staff and that game is over by half. Just so frustrating watching how poorly coached we are week in and week out regardless of W/L.

I’ll give credit where it’s due — teams in the past would have given up on the season already, manny has them playing hard. Unfortunately he’s still a **** coach and watching us play makes my eyes bleed. Win out or gtfo.

TVD
Rooster
Don Chaney
Arroyo
Keyshawn Smith
Restrepo
Brashard Smith
George
Brinson
Zion

All we need is Mario and his OL coach to fix the OL and were rolling

Defense

JHH
LT
Harvey
Roberts
Chantz Williams
Keontra
JW
Kitchens
Stevenson
Clarke
Dunson

All we need is to not run Manny’s stupid scheme and lack of physicality

Advertisement
Man o Man did Manny Diaz and staff do everything they could to try and blow that game

Even in a close win, it is SO SO clear that Manny needs to go. #88 for NC State couldn’t catch COVID in a nursing home

Hopefully we bring in a real HC so we don’t see them get worse or waste their talent
WTF you talking about? That was the top-ranked team in the ACC. Enjoy the win your ****hole

Advertisement
WTF you talking about? That was the top-ranked team in the ACC. Enjoy the win your ****hole
That says more about the ACC than NCST. No doubt they're pretty good and that's not a game I expected to win, but they didn't look like great team tonight.

Know what? I sorta did expect to win tonight because that's the most ACC thing that can happen. ****, we'll beat Pitt too for the same reason. Mark my words, this is another one of those "hey, what's the 3-way tie-breaker again?" years for the Coastal.

Advertisement
Im happy for the players... they deserved to win...

The other stuff will take care of itself...

Side note: Kam Kinchens open field tackle on that 4th down was huge. Kid is a stud

Bubba needs to hit the bench

James Williams and Kam Kitchens need to be our starting safeties

What does it say about Manny that two 4 year safeties recruited and developed by Manny, look like **** on the field but the two True freshman who have had minimal “Manny Coaching” look great out there and are the ones making plays

A competent head coach and coaching staff wins this game by at least three scores.

NC State should be embarrassed.

Advertisement
Back