Our Bowl Game Jerseys n Cleats LeakedšŸ”„šŸ”„

Looks like the same bland **** to me

Your bland is our traditional. I love our uniforms this year. Classic and clean.

Yes its traditional

I like modern **** like trendy **** like 14 with Nike.

Don't get me wrong I like bamas PSU USC for some reason it just fits them. Miami just doesn't fit that tradition tuck ur shirt in bs.....I can't point out what's off with the uniforms in my eyes but I want something changed. Of course this is all opinions some will like that old **** n some like new **** .....I just feel like the U should be different because its city and sfla is different. That's all

Miami ran with classic uniforms for the majority of its modern history, so your statement makes zero sense.

Advertisement
It looks pretty good. It's much better looking than the hideous Oregon/Nike uniforms that the entire PAC 12 wears nowadays.

Advertisement

Your bland is our traditional. I love our uniforms this year. Classic and clean.

Yes its traditional

Don't get me wrong I like bamas PSU USC for some reason it just fits them. Miami just doesn't fit that tradition tuck ur shirt in bs.....I can't point out what's off with the uniforms in my eyes but I want something changed. Of course this is all opinions some will like that old **** n some like new **** .....I just feel like the U should be different because its city and sfla is different. That's all

Miami ran with classic uniforms for the majority of its modern history, so your statement makes zero sense.

Miami made swagger changed the game with attitude offensive plays. NFL pro style o and many other things

Yes its traditional

Miami made swagger changed the game with attitude offensive plays. NFL pro style o and many other things
Right. Miami was groundbreaking with their play. Not their **** uniforms. You just proved point.

I wish they'd do a tribute to old western movies and design some football pants that look like chaps. We could get side meat, balls and ***.

Spur their QB in the neck while he's down... I like this idea.
You're thinking blood and gore. I'm thinking crank and ***.

For the life of me I can't figure out why the NFL hasn't adopted the Lingerie Football League uniforms.

Seattle's were dope AF....... The steelers throw back to me looks different and I like that ****. I still think the cowboys have one of the best uniforms.

Advertisement

Yes its traditional

Right. Miami was groundbreaking with their play. Not their **** uniforms. You just proved point.

I rock widchu Fam but yeah Miami didn't get new with their jerseys till '2000

I wish they'd do a tribute to old western movies and design some football pants that look like chaps. We could get side meat, balls and ***.

For the life of me I can't figure out why the NFL hasn't adopted the Lingerie Football League uniforms.

Seattle's were dope AF....... The steelers throw back to me looks different and I like that ****. I still think the cowboys have one of the best uniforms.

Ayo [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION], where that vid at?

Yes its traditional

I rock widchu Fam but yeah Miami didn't get new with their jerseys till '2000

I'm good w the unis, even if they are Adidas Unis. Still not feeling their font or tire tread joint, but they are solid. Favorite will always be early 2000 and 2014 joints, but the new, new joints are solid. Need black socks, though. Gotta have black socks.

Advertisement

This

Hold up my g I got crazy holiday shut poppin off u know how Ricans do it. Shut feels like a wedding ni99@z b exaggerating

Advertisement

Yes its traditional

I used that as they r trendy so whatever's trendy that's what it is. U watched 30-30??? The players even said we not traditional period

I like these uniforms but better than the last ones.....but 2014 was fire u can argue till u blue in the face....ya saw the kids reactions...its about the kids in em not us anyway. They like these too but I bet if u ask they would def say 2014 most. I'm at a point where as long as we win I'm good but I show anybody on my phone 2014 vs now and people outside of football they say 2014 easily. Shyts were clean

Advertisement
Back