Our Bowl Game Jerseys n Cleats LeakedšŸ”„šŸ”„

deerob305

Junior
I saw on Twitter our RAB Game Uniform was Leaked... Those Cleats are crazy....

IMG_20161223_115155.jpg

Advertisement
Should have gone black cleats and black socks!

Go Canes

Stop with that ****. I mean that look is nice in all but you got to switch it up sometimes. It's going to look good either way. If anything we need different socks to wear

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
These Adidas "throwbacks" are the best thing that's happened to Miami uniforms in at least a decade. The last few had gotten so bad, I stopped caring and just conceded the fact that they were going to have horrible uniforms forever. These classic jerseys are clean though. I like them. Even with silly *** orange cleats.

Advertisement
I wish they'd do a tribute to old western movies and design some football pants that look like chaps. We could get side meat, balls and ***.

Advertisement
These Adidas "throwbacks" are the best thing that's happened to Miami uniforms in at least a decade. The last few had gotten so bad, I stopped caring and just conceded the fact that they were going to have horrible uniforms forever. These classic jerseys are clean though. I like them. Even with silly *** orange cleats.

Beats the heck out of bra straps.

Looks like the same bland **** to me

Your bland is our traditional. I love our uniforms this year. Classic and clean.

Yes its traditional

I like modern **** like trendy **** like 14 with Nike.

Don't get me wrong I like bamas PSU USC for some reason it just fits them. Miami just doesn't fit that tradition tuck ur shirt in bs.....I can't point out what's off with the uniforms in my eyes but I want something changed. Of course this is all opinions some will like that old **** n some like new **** .....I just feel like the U should be different because its city and sfla is different. That's all

Advertisement
Back