OU vs. Arizona (Alamo Bowl)

I highly doubt we hire an elite OC. I don’t think Miami spends money on that. Ed O also had elite playmakers. Mario doesn’t have that on offense

There are a few in the portal right now. Win with those portal players and then the Jeremiah Smith's will be interested.

Advertisement
There are a few in the portal right now. Win with those portal players and then the Jeremiah Smith's will be interested.
I feel like this staff are not evaluating talent. Even the highly ranked recruits are kind of slow to me. I think we have some south Florida players that are maybe 3 stars that run a 4.3-4.4 40 but we not looking at them because the staff is stuck at the higher ranked players. They’re throwing a bunch of highly ranked kids at the roster and see who hits.

The Alamo doesn't have a basement.

Go Red Card GIF by ElevenSportsBE

@JamesQuall Are bad Pee Wee Herman jokes acceptable around here?

I feel like this staff are not evaluating talent. Even the highly ranked recruits are kind of slow to me. I think we have some south Florida players that are maybe 3 stars that run a 4.3-4.4 40 but we not looking at them because the staff is stuck at the higher ranked players. They’re throwing a bunch of highly ranked kids at the roster and see who hits.
So...Bama?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back