OU is horrible, Lincoln Riley is a coordinator

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley is another one of these Xs and Os nerds who sits there with his fancy scheme and calls plays but cant field a defense to save his life. its pathetic.

of course the SEC team gets the cupcake game.

Head coaches who call plays are a joke. This is an embarrassment.
But but but. And Hurts is having a Rosier day.

He needs to take defense more serious because every year he gets beat in playoffs.

The dumbest reply that we see over and over is “THEY WOULD KILL MIAMI”. No kidding. Louisiana Tech killed Miami. That doesn’t mean Lincoln Riley is a championship coach, which was the whole point of the thread.

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley is another one of these Xs and Os nerds who sits there with his fancy scheme and calls plays but cant field a defense to save his life. its pathetic.

You do realize Clemson got Notre Dame last year I their matchup. Bama got a very good OU team last year.

LSU is a buzz saw right now. They weren’t going to hang today. Riley is an amazing coach. This board never disappoints on the inferno takes

This place is literally made up of a majority of mongoloids.

Let’s look back at how many on here called the Heisman winning LSU QB Burrow that just threw 7 TDs and had over 500 yards of offense, and I quote, “trash.” These guys literally don’t have the expertise to wipe their own asses, but sure are full of strong opinions.

Advertisement

OU would shut us out 84-0 and get manny fired and hopefully BJ...we should schedule them

Last edited:
Love when people post stupid **** like this so I know I need to block them

Riley is very good. OU’s problem is that nobody in their conference plays defense. They’ve been exposed a couple times this year and hurts is overrated. Look at his big games - dude is throwing to guys who are open by 5+ yards. That might work against KSU but not that big boys

He lost to KSU this year.

Yeah having no defense screwed them vs a way better team, but hurts has been trash and his WRs have dropped plenty of balls
...and Oklahoma was missing a bunch of key defensive players between suspension, injury, and then in the first half, a targeting call.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bill Belichek says hi.

I wish we could have Riley but if 4 years in a row you make the Cfp and keep losing? What do you think is gonna happen. Oklahoma aspirations are winning titles, ours is graduating kids n win the coastal.

From a Natty perspective...

L Riley is SIGNIFICANTLY overrated.

Oh how OU faithful wish for Big Game Bob to return.

Advertisement
Back