OU is horrible, Lincoln Riley is a coordinator

Advertisement
Yeah having no defense screwed them vs a way better team, but hurts has been trash and his WRs have dropped plenty of balls

Lincoln Riley is another one of these Xs and Os nerds who sits there with his fancy scheme and calls plays but cant field a defense to save his life. its pathetic.

of course the SEC team gets the cupcake game.

Head coaches who call plays are a joke. This is an embarrassment.

I would love to have a coach with Lincoln Riley's problems.

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley is another one of these Xs and Os nerds who sits there with his fancy scheme and calls plays but cant field a defense to save his life. its pathetic.

of course the SEC team gets the cupcake game.

Head coaches who call plays are a joke. This is an embarrassment.

I got news for you buddy. LSU is going to metaphorically " gut " Ohio St., or Clemson! And youse can take that to thee bank!!

Advertisement
guarantee he gets canned eventually. had the program built for him and his teams are wretched defensively. its a waste of a playoff spot every year.
Bruh what? The dude is a candidate for the freaking Dallas Cowboys. And as others above said, we only wish Diaz was in the same stratosphere as a HC

Advertisement
Lmao, like wtf. This board is literally a national treasure. They are outmatched by a team that is about to have the most impressive seasons this decade and their coach sucks after having gone to the playoffs what 4 straight years? But like you said, I hope we have a coach this bad one day.

Lmao @ "this board is a national treasure." I'm using that as my sig lol. Well done sir.

Advertisement
LMAO @ this thread....another in a long line of "you can't make this ish up" topics.
someone should be making some money delivering this much comedy.

Advertisement
Back