Other than cosmetics, is there any reason not to fire Manny after this season?

No, in the mind of someone who isn't ridiculously naive. It took you forever to admit Richt was a corch and you defended him at every turn before you finally saw the light. However, it took you much longer to figure it out than a fully functioning adult.

So again, no surprise you are still slurping. I am sure it will take you an unreasonably long time to figure this one out too.

Well to prove you don’t know what you’re talking about just go ahead and show where I “slurped” Manny. Find where I’ve said he’s a good coach or even will be a good coach.

You can’t. I just said most coaches struggle their first season. **** this whole board was convinced Ed O was a corch after the Troy loss right before he tore us a new ********

Advertisement
Well to prove you don’t know what you’re talking about just go ahead and show where I “slurped” Manny. Find where I’ve said he’s a good coach or even will be a good coach.

You can’t. I just said most coaches struggle their first season. **** this whole board was convinced Ed O was a corch after the Troy loss right before he tore us a new ********

You slurp him nonstop. All I see is you defending the guy.

Ed Orgeron went 3-21 in the SEC at Mississippi. No, that's not a misprint- 3-21. An average of 1-7 in the SEC each year. Orgeron was one of only 2 FBS coaches who was willing to hire Art Kehoe as OL coach- the other being Al Golden. (And Golden did it because of player pressure, and because he didn't have a lot of options after Stoutland left Miami so late. Orgeron actually had options and chose Kehoe.)

The Orgeron hire was objectively laughable. It's probably the single worst hiring based on pre-hire resume that any Power 5 program has ever made. There's good reason why people thought he was a coRch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ed Orgeron went 3-21 in the SEC at Mississippi. No, that's not a misprint- 3-21. An average of 1-7 in the SEC each year. Orgeron was one of only 2 FBS coaches who was willing to hire Art Kehoe as OL coach- the other being Al Golden. (And Golden did it because of player pressure, and because he didn't have a lot of options after Stoutland left Miami so late. Orgeron actually had options and chose Kehoe.)

The Orgeron hire was objectively laughable. It's probably the single worst hiring based on pre-hire resume that any Power 5 program has ever made. There's good reason why people thought he was a coRch.
To be a tad subjective, Kehoe has coached 4 championship OL's no?

To be a tad subjective, Kehoe has coached 4 championship OL's no?

He was only the real OL coach in 2001. And that was with Butch Davis recruits.

Kehoe largely cost Miami the 2002 national championship. Watch a replay of the 2003 Fiesta Bowl and see how bad the Miami oline did.

Kehoe was a terrible oline coach, although unbelievably he's proven to be better than Stacey Searles and Butch Barry. (Since Searles is connected to the boys club he actually can keep getting Power 5 jobs despite having done terribly at every job since LSU.)

Advertisement

He also had terrible losses in year one.
Made changes the next year and became competitive. Same with Kirby Smart. But we’d switch places with either program in a second.

You don’t know what a coach is in year one. You usually see what a coach based on what changes they make and how their team looks in year two.

I am not going to waste my time searching through your posts, but everyday you post multiple comments defending corch.

Richt won 9 games in including a dominant bowl win over a higher ranked opponent and 10 games here his first two seasons.

No one has done that here in 20 years.

So there was reason to support Richt until it was obvious he’s lost his fire and desire to make the tough choices he has to make.

That doesn’t make anyone a slurper.

Advertisement
I am not going to waste my time searching through your posts, but everyday you post multiple comments defending corch.

Nope. Just multiple comments giving logic to a dumb posts. Kinda how this post asked for a reason Manny shouldn’t be fired after 6 games and I gave a logical reason. If a grown up conversation is too much for you then you can find someone else to attack with that slurper nonsense. It means nothing to me

Richt won 9 games in including a dominant bowl win over a higher ranked opponent and 10 games here his first two seasons.

So there was reason to support Richt until it was obvious he’s lost his fire and desire to make the tough choices he has to make.

Anyone that wasn't a complete buffoon could have seen what was coming next. We all spotted it. However, of course there were porsters, like yourself. That couldn't see anything, but the record.

What is even funnier is Manny doesn't even have a good record so this time you are being deceived by the ********* coming out of his mouth.

He was only the real OL coach in 2001. And that was with Butch Davis recruits.

Kehoe largely cost Miami the 2002 national championship. Watch a replay of the 2003 Fiesta Bowl and see how bad the Miami oline did.

Kehoe was a terrible oline coach, although unbelievably he's proven to be better than Stacey Searles and Butch Barry. (Since Searles is connected to the boys club he actually can keep getting Power 5 jobs despite having done terribly at every job since LSU.)
Who was the real OL coach for the other 3?

Advertisement
Nope. Just multiple comments giving logic to a dumb posts. Kinda how this post asked for a reason Manny shouldn’t be fired after 6 games and I gave a logical reason. If a grown up conversation is too much for you then you can find someone else to attack with that slurper nonsense. It means nothing to me

Except none of it is logical. I don't really give af if it bothers you or not. I don't expect you to go cry about being proven wrong on a message board.

This ***** is ridiculous. I grew up in the 80's, suffered through the butch rebuild, and was there I the early 2000's. You fools act like the Canes have been a top 5 team for the last 40 years. True Canes fans know this is not the case. I am as frustrated as the next guy. With the exception the run in 2017, we have been mediocre since joining the ACC. I share many of the concerns/dissatisfaction with Diaz. But we have got to let the **** season play out before branding this guy a bum. What if he wins out? Or maybe they suck it up, but he cleans house? This is silly folks. No matter what, I will be rooting for these guys.
9-3
Coastal Champs
ACC Champs
UM 27 CLEM 17
GO CANES!!!!

I gave Richt year one. Year 2 was our best in 15 years. Year 3 when He didn’t make changes I grew tired of him. That’s being a slurper 😂

But once again, this dude says I’m slurping Manny just because I said most coaches struggle their first year

Advertisement
Back