Other than cosmetics, is there any reason not to fire Manny after this season?

Caneman2

Banned
Banned
People are talking about firing Blake James and firing seemingly every assistant coach.

So we should fire James for hiring Manny, and we should fire the assistants who Manny’s hired.

The one unmentionable is firing Manny Diaz himself.

Why is this? Is it just because of the bad PR that would result from firing a coach after 1 year?

Advertisement
People are talking about firing Blake James and firing seemingly every assistant coach.

So we should fire James for hiring Manny, and we should fire the assistants who Manny’s hired.

Why is this? Is it just because of the bad PR that would result from firing a coach after 1 year?

Because it's bad business to send the message that 3-3 gets you fired. Good luck getting anyone better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You mean like lipstick and eyeliner?

Advertisement
I as well as many other see the writing on the wall but you can’t fire the guy after 1 year.

😂 in the mind of a 5 year old all rational thinking is “slurping”. I wanted Richt to retire all of last year but carry on

No, in the mind of someone who isn't ridiculously naive. It took you forever to admit Richt was a corch and you defended him at every turn before you finally saw the light. However, it took you much longer to figure it out than a fully functioning adult.

So again, no surprise you are still slurping. I am sure it will take you an unreasonably long time to figure this one out too.

Advertisement
Back