Other programs reaching out to Cooney

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Doubt any of those programs want Cooney as a WR coach. They're probably just shooting their shot at Cooney being disappointed/angry with Miami not giving him the job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s all of Cooneys buddies stirring the pot like the Ricky Williams Sr from 7 on 7 and now **** shop Hova is chiming in. I don’t think it’s so much cooney is unhappy it’s his friends who are unhappy rocking the boat. Funny thing is Oregon and FSU don’t have any on the field positions so not sure what they are reaching out for and why they did t reach out prior to this

Whatever your opinion on Stubs may be, Manny made the right decision to not give Cooney an on field position. Would I have *****ed about it, no, but it's absolutely a kneejerk reaction the past regimes would've made. Manny already recognized him with a promotion. If he leaves for a position coach well good luck to whomever with his zero experience.

Advertisement
He’s earned a promotion. Which I thought he received but maybe it wasn’t to his liking.

he got a promotion. he was an OC in HS (Not even the hC) and was a 7 on 7 HC. dude isnt anywhere near qualified to be a WR coach

It’s all of Cooneys buddies stirring the pot like the Ricky Williams Sr from 7 on 7 and now **** shop Hova is chiming in. I don’t think it’s so much cooney is unhappy it’s his friends who are unhappy rocking the boat. Funny thing is Oregon and FSU don’t have any on the field positions so not sure what they are reaching out for and why they did t reach out prior to this
These south Florida leaches out of control man

I hope what Chris said is true but if it isn’t;
Is there ever anyone on this team who is happy or not Waiting to get poached??
Is there anyone in sofla who doesn’t want to use this school as a bag bait?
Dude seems pretty happy from what has been posted.

Advertisement
Back