Other Coaching Moves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Freiermuth to Jacksonville on full alert.

Seattle offensive staff...if you look at Seattle's prototype TEs on the roster...basically a bunch of 6'5" 250+ TEs...Penn State's TE Coach.

Put it in pen.
I just read an article on the Pats team page about them identifying Freiermuth as a baby Gronk prototype lol.

For some reason, I can vividly foresee Kirby Dumbass & Will Muschump arguing with each other over the headsets during a game lol...

With phrases like, “Well you make the God damned call Kirby! I’m just tellin ya what I see!”
I can see them trying to psych each other out in the mirror before each game, tossing their Bama bangs back and fourth for hours.

"Mama didn't slap me every Saturday mornin' til I peed down my leg just to lose to the likes of you, Kirbutt!"

"Shut your godless, swamp-sucking mouth, little Willy STYYYYYYYYLE!"

Yup.

He’s originally from Apopka, he's a Charlie Strong disciple, was his LB’s coach in Louisville & Texas & was his DC/LB’s coach at USF. And since Charlie Strong will be on Urban Meyer’s staff in Jacksonville he definitely recommended him to Urban to add on the staff in JAX.
Can’t complain Liberty - between the Canes and Jaguars with these 2 well constructed staffs I think both teams are reserving at the right time. I couldn’t be happier!!!

Advertisement
Is Urban just going 100% college guys for his first staff? Don’t think I’ve seen any NFL guys get hired yet

Is Urban just going 100% college guys for his first staff? Don’t think I’ve seen any NFL guys get hired yet

Uh, what? He's signed a ton of Seattle guys.

Darrell Bevell (Seattle - OC), Brian Schottenheimer (Seattle QBC-PGC), Joe Cullen (DC), Brian Schnieder and Carlos Polk (Dallas - STC), Tosh Lopoi (was with the Falcons last year) and Sterling Lucas (Baltimore) to work with the DL, retained George Warthrop (OLC), Zach Orr (Baltimore to assist or even be the LBC...Strong might just be the assistant).

They haven't filled RB Coach yet. Only college guys on the staff are Charlie Strong and Chris Ash so far.

Advertisement
He was trying to sign Chris Hewitt from the Ravens as his DC, but I think he chose Brian Schnider instead.
Joe Cullen is the Jaguars DC.

Believe it was down to Cullen and Raheem Morris for that job.

He also grabbed Sterling Lucas and Zach Orr off of the assistant pool from your Ravens to work with the Jaguars defense.

Bunch of Seattle and Baltimore coaches is a nice place to start to for Urban.

Uh, what? He's signed a ton of Seattle guys.

Darrell Bevell (Seattle - OC), Brian Schottenheimer (Seattle QBC-PGC), Joe Cullen (DC), Brian Schnieder and Carlos Polk (Dallas - STC), Tosh Lopoi (was with the Falcons last year) and Sterling Lucas (Baltimore) to work with the DL, retained George Warthrop (OLC), Zach Orr (Baltimore to assist or even be the LBC...Strong might just be the assistant).

They haven't filled RB Coach yet. Only college guys on the staff are Charlie Strong and Chris Ash so far.
Wait so Orr got the actual position coach gig and Strong the assistant? Wow

Advertisement
Back