OTH Podcast Ep 7

Both Romberg and DJ Williams seemed a little salty about the sideline policy at Miami. Or should I say the previous regime's sideline policy. I was a little surprised to hear the parameters. I guess there has to be some kind of guideline or there would be dozens of alumni wanting access to big games. It seemed a little unfriendly to me, though

They have every right to be. Why keep past players out? Specially if they are procanes that support the program and help with recruits and current players??

That's part of why you want to come to Miami- to be around that.... Now we only want Hall of Fame Canes??? C'mon dude - these are ex NFL players here

Advertisement
They have every right to be. Why keep past players out? Specially if they are procanes that support the program and help with recruits and current players??

That's part of why you want to come to Miami- to be around that.... Now we only want Hall of Fame Canes??? C'mon dude - these are ex NFL players here

didnt listen but i know they're allowed at practices and around the team whenever they want to be. romberg is all around salty for not being able to cover the canes when he was at 790 (no one wants a drunk buffoon doing radio pre and post on game day).

Go listen to DJ Williams discuss his trip to UGA, on the sidelines. Its quite telling of the situation we currently find the canes in, with regards to recruiting. Gotta fill the stadium...

Go listen, good job to Romberg and DJ.

Takin Georgia 18 months to get rid of Mark a Richt players and build up OL. And they do it with 5 stars for us god who knows how long

Georgia best game day experience allowed DJ on sidelines with Champ Bailey

Miami doesn’t allow players on sideline unless they are a Canes all American, in hall of fame or current player, so DJ can’t be on sidelines WTF BLAKE

Last edited:

not disagreeing. simply mentioning that they seemed salty. sounded like a pretty restrictive policy although I do understand the need for some kind of control. You can't have a hundred extra bodies standing around.....

I'd never heard those restrictions mentioned by anyone before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back