OTH Podcast Ep 7

Advertisement
Stadium isn't going to be filled unless the team is winning. Miami is a win first city always has been. It sucks its like that but its just the way it is. Listening to the podcast that is embarrassing that the players can't come on the sidelines. DJ should be allowed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami is at a such a disadvantage when it comes to these stadium environments week in and week out unless it’s a big time game at hard rock. Wish it was different but is what it is. When Hard rock is at its better than everyone else but when it’s not there’s a massive difference because at most of those schools those stadiums are packed everyweek pretty **** much no matter the opponent

Last edited:
Stadium isn't going to be filled unless the team is winning. Miami is a win first city always has been. It sucks its like that but its just the way it is. Listening to the podcast that is embarrassing that the players can't come on the sidelines. DJ should be allowed.

True, but lots of programs are win first.

Only a few schools are selling out every game.

Yeah, I agree with everything here. Miami isn't built like that - we're not a college town where the world revolves around the college team so it's going to be hard to get that atmosphere unless we're winning and back in the spotlight i.e ND/VT game in '17. As far as the players' thing: that needs to change immediately. I know we were burned back when the Ponzi Midget was out here ******** up but we should make the sideline available to great past players regardless of their Hall status!? They take their time to put on for their team and we just show them to the back of the line??

Advertisement
And it wont ever get filled to watch a Central Michigan or Bethune and weak ACC teams.

Brett Romberg: "I was told by someone directly on Georgia's staff, it took 18 months to weed out what Mark Richt left behind there. And more importantly, in particular, or the lack thereof, the offensive line."

Is it going to be an 18-month-fix?

Brett Romberg: "I was told by someone directly on Georgia's staff, it took 18 months to weed out what Mark Richt left behind there. And more importantly, in particular, or the lack thereof, the offensive line."

probably bro... I dont know why people thought it was gonna be a 4 game thing...

Advertisement

IDK, but his last story seemed full of ****. In his previous 2 podcasts he stated that a director of scouting for an NFL team told him that he visited Miami, FIU, and FAU, and said he didn’t notice a difference talent wise. Miss me with that. I’ll bet any amount of money that we have more draft picks than any of those teams, and that we blow out FIU.

Last edited:
Both Romberg and DJ Williams seemed a little salty about the sideline policy at Miami. Or should I say the previous regime's sideline policy. I was a little surprised to hear the parameters. I guess there has to be some kind of guideline or there would be dozens of alumni wanting access to big games. It seemed a little unfriendly to me, though

Wasn’t UbaGA playing for a shot at the NC in year 2? Romberg is a yapper.

Advertisement
IDK, but his last story seemed full of ****. In his previous 2 podcasts he stated that a director of scouting for an NFL team told him that he visited Miami, FIU, and FAU, and said he didn’t notice a difference talent wise. Miss me with that. I’ll bet any amount of money that we have more draft picks than any of those teams, and that we blow out FIU.
He loves saying stupid ****. I’ve listened to him twice, and both times he came off like an idiot.

probably bro... I dont know why people thought it was gonna be a 4 game thing...
More like 18 years. I believe Kirby had the #1 class when he took over for richt and richt had the #3 class when he was fired. We are #13 and dropping. It’s an 18 month turnaround if you’re recruiting like Kirby, it’s much longer and most likely not happening if you’re recruiting like manny

21A65C42-297A-4023-A144-DF319C6AEEC2.png

Advertisement
Back