OT: Young Rock TV show

TheOriginalCane

All American
I loathe him and that show lol. Actually I can’t stand his standup either. But that’s here nor there.

No problem, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

I was just pointing out that ONE OF the greatest sitcoms of all time (particularly one based on the exaggerated life of a celebrity) was not as well-written/produced in Episode 1 as it was in later seasons.

JD08

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Staff member
The first episode of Gilligan's Island had s different Ginger and Professor and Bunny instead of Mary Ann.

DHucks

Popping popcorn.......
lol. I'm not bothered. You are the one who wrote a dissertation. Why would the casual, average person care about this show?
The Rock has nearly 220,000,000 followers on IG.

Lebron has just under 80,000,000.

There are a lot of casual, average people that care about The Rock. So I think there are a lot of people that would care about his show.

OldhamA

Senior
The Rock has nearly 220,000,000 followers on IG.

Lebron has just under 80,000,000.

There are a lot of casual, average people that care about The Rock. So I think there are a lot of people that would care about his show.
The Rock is a baffling one for me.

Seems like a lovely bloke, obviously incredibly hard working, oozing charisma and was absolute gold in the WWF - but damn he's stacked his IMDB page with stinker after stinker.

I can't understand why people go to watch his movies anymore - obviously I can understand why Hollywood still employ him because he makes them billions regardless of the quality of the film.

Honestly I think the dude is wasting his time making films - being that bulletproof he should run for Office.

The Rock is a baffling one for me.

Seems like a lovely bloke, obviously incredibly hard working, oozing charisma and was absolute gold in the WWF - but damn he's stacked his IMDB page with stinker after stinker.

I can't understand why people go to watch his movies anymore - obviously I can understand why Hollywood still employ him because he makes them billions regardless of the quality of the film.

Honestly I think the dude is wasting his time making films - being that bulletproof he should run for Office.
In what world is holding a public office (president included) even remotely close to as good of a life as movie star?

Exponentially less pay, exponentially more stress, and half the country will hate you regardless of how well you do.