OT: Wow does Tannehill suck

Joe Flacco has a ring

Trent Dilfer got one too, right?

Yeah but the defense won that super bowl , Flacco had to score points. That Ravens d was nowhere near as good as the 2000 D.

Ray and Ed were on their last leg.

Bal gave up 31 points and nearly 500 yards against the 49ers, they also got ripped for 35 by Denver.

Flacco won that ring, had arguably one of the best playoff runs by any qb in history.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Joe Flacco has a ring

Yeah but the defense won that super bowl , Flacco had to score points. That Ravens d was nowhere near as good as the 2000 D.

Bal gave up 31 points and nearly 500 yards against the 49ers, they also got ripped for 35 by Denver.

Flacco won that ring, had arguably one of the best playoff runs by any qb in history.

That D was absolutely solid other than like the first 8 minutes of the 3rd quarter. That D carried that team through the season and playoffs

Joe Flacco has a ring

That D was absolutely solid other than like the first 8 minutes of the 3rd quarter. That D carried that team through the season and playoffs

Carried ? Lmao. 35 and 31 points given up while the o was scaring over 30 + per game . Flacco had historic stats during that run, I don't know where you were during that playoffs. Dude was like 55 % on deep balls , 11 td passes no picks . There's only a few qb's that had playoff stats as good as him.

That Bal D was pretty good nothing more , Ray and Ed were shells of their former selves and needed that offense . Now the 2000 D was all time good, they won despite the qb. But that 2012 team was more on the offense . The stats show it.

Joe Flacco has a ring

Because of one of the most loaded defenses in the last 15 years....

Flacco balled out that playoff run, had like 11 td and 0 int

Cool...Mark Sanchez played pretty well in his AFC championship runs

Your being silly , one guy had all time run and Sanchez played good enough to win with a great d.

I thought you saying" Tanneyhill was better than Flacco" was the craziest statement I've heard , then you go compare Sanchez's playoff run to Joes.

Read and see how silly you look. Only one other qb has had a run like Joe.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbna...013-super-bowl-xlvii-joe-flacco?client=safari

Btw I don't know why I'm debating this , fans are normally unrealistic about their teams. Even though I thought everyone viewed Tanneyhill as a mediocre , bottom tier qb

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dolphins should draft a few QBs. Maybe Watson?

...wtf?? No I don't want RG3 2.0 in a dolphin uniform

Watson is a stud. He doesn't play in a gimmicky offense. He went against Bama last year and played great, they were a few plays away from winning because of Watson. He reminds me of a Russel Wilson with a higher ceiling because he's bigger and a better passer.[/QUOTE]

Had me until that last part. Watson is a stud, but is nowhere near Wilson as a passer. Never has been and probably never will be.

Fins should take a QB in the mid rounds. I was thinking Chad Kelly before the knee surgery.

Advertisement
This is s silly thread. Tannehill is average but plenty good enough to win a ring. It starts and begins in the trenches

To be honest, Gase has done wonders for the team. Yesterday was a game that they'd probably have lost under Failbin or Fistpump.

Stifler doesn't impress me that much...it seems that Gase has been smart enough to take the ball out of his hands. I just don't think he can handle the pressure when it comes down to it. There's no way we should have been in position to lose that game yesterday, yet Stifler continued to throw awful pass after awful pass. He's a mixed bag...sometimes he wow's you with a pass that he throws, then the next down does something that makes you aghast. I guess if there's any silver lining to it, he didn't throw any interceptions.

Can we make the playoffs with him at QB? Probably. Can we win anything substantial? Not likely.

Advertisement
Back