OT: Wow does Tannehill suck

drewm3i

Junior
Dude can't throw a forward pass. All his completions have been to the flats. Refuses to run when there is nothing but green grass in front of him. Can not feel pressure. Looks like Kaaya (with the exception of yesterday) without the ability to throw. Wow is he bad.

Advertisement
Been saying this for a while, but the dolphins with him have a low ceiling on how well they can be

Ridiculous over throw with Caroo wide open. BTW Maxwell is garbage at CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dolphins should draft a few QBs. Maybe Watson?

...wtf?? No I don't want RG3 2.0 in a dolphin uniform

Watson is a stud. He doesn't play in a gimmicky offense. He went against Bama last year and played great, they were a few plays away from winning because of Watson. He reminds me of a Russel Wilson with a higher ceiling because he's bigger and a better passer.

to many qbs getting traded every year who is twice the qb he is

Lol

You think he's good?

I think he's a lot better than 55% of the leagues QB's...quick question do you think Joe Flacco or Tyrod Taylor are any better??

yes and Sam Bradford who got picked up in a trade. They though they could turn him into a good qb however he just doesn't seem to be getting better. Poor passes

Advertisement

Watson is a stud. He doesn't play in a gimmicky offense. He went against Bama last year and played great, they were a few plays away from winning because of Watson. He reminds me of a Russel Wilson with a higher ceiling because he's bigger and a better passer.
He has some of the ****tiest mechanics I've ever seen and he's a better passer than Russell Wilson?? Also Russell Wilson is built like a truck and I take ***** with more girth than Watson.

Wild card.

Who'd have thunk it ?

Nahh... been a Fins fan too long. They do this junk every year. They suck just enough to miss the play offs, but not enough for a good draft pick.

to many qbs getting traded every year who is twice the qb he is

Lol

You think he's good?

I think he's a lot better than 55% of the leagues QB's...quick question do you think Joe Flacco or Tyrod Taylor are any better??

yes and Sam Bradford who got picked up in a trade. They though they could turn him into a good qb however he just doesn't seem to be getting better. Poor passes

If you think Joe "the pick machine" Flacco and Tyrod Taylor is better than Ryan Tannehill you need to visit your local optometrist. Also you realize he's statistically having a better season than both of them right?

Advertisement

Watson is going to be a huge bust at QB. He out athletes most college players but that won't work in the NFL. He might do a Terrell Pryor and play wr and have success but he's got as much chance as Tebow did at qb

If you think Joe "the pick machine" Flacco and Tyrod Taylor is better than Ryan Tannehill you need to visit your local optometrist. Also you realize he's statistically having a better season than both of them right?

Not one gm in the nfl would take pantyhill over Flacco, Ryan is god awful .

You must be a Fins fan.

Advertisement
Back