OT:World Cup

R

lol, They (Iceland)made it to the quaterfinals in the Euros but dude come on, that was terrible football.

Not an England fan but i do love to drink with their fans and laugh at the meltdown that inevitable happens because they are always overrated.

Iceland are a media generated fan favourite. If you like football, you hate their BS lets play for a draw play style.

lol @ fanboy. Ronaldo (and Messi) is a living legend; literally, a historic figure we are lucky enough to be watching.

My underdog always and forever - Nigeria.

Hmmm... i remember Ronaldo crying about Iceland playing to just defend, but yet they went on to put quite a few balls in the back of the net in Euros

Advertisement
you can call it whatever you want but if you're a decent player in Europe you're making more than most of the athletes here

Facts..

Avg salary for Premier league: 3.5 million USD
Avg salary for NFL : 1.9 mil

and they have a much longer career. *** or not, it's still one of the hardest sport to play and the most lucrative. The way football going with such a high focus on concussion and long term health, I wouldn't be surprise to see another popularity shift towards soccer. Only the NBA has a higher salary than soccer, but they're also the highest paid athletes in the world as well. MLB and soccer are around the same salary range

Last edited:
I don't care enough about futbol OP! I'll be enjoying some fishing, grilling, and summer travel baseball. If any of you guys know any coaches in the DC, Northern VA, or MD areas. I coach for the DC Marlins 18U team/ and Senior R.B.I. 19U team. Looking for any extra games we can pick up. So far we have 10 games scheduled.

Advertisement
SCORRRRE!
Where did that guy come from?
Thankfully, you only hear it once a game..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody but Spain. I cannot stand their style of play. My preference of play can vasxcilate between various teams.

Brazil with their incredible touch and flair.

The Germans are precise and direct.

Belgium is kind of between them.

Either way, this is the best thing every four years. I put it above college football, but only the World Cup due to the rarity of it.

Most insane player of all-time, the original Ronaldo from Brazil. Unstoppable in his prime.

Advertisement
Back