OT:World Cup

Germans will be tough to beat. Fan Favorite Iceland for sure. Want to win, anyone but Argentina or Brazil.
Iceland is a fan favorite for people who dont follow the sport. they play garbage ball a la Greece in 2004. They stink and Ronaldo rightfully called them out.

Advertisement
Iceland is a fan favorite for people who dont follow the sport. they play garbage ball a la Greece in 2004. They stink and Ronaldo rightfully called them out.

Lol calm down. They are a fan favorite because they had a good showing in Euro and have a population of less than 500k unlike pretty much every other country in this tournament. They don't have players playing at the huge clubs with these huge price tags. They are the ultimate underdog. Keep it up with your Ronaldo fanboy act though.

You must be an England fan that is still bitter for Euro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol calm down. They are a fan favorite because they had a good showing in Euro and have a population of less than 500k unlike pretty much every other country in this tournament. They don't have players playing at the huge clubs with these huge price tags. They are the ultimate underdog. Keep it up with your Ronaldo fanboy act though.

I like them for that exact reason, and I went there last year. theyre really nice people

Advertisement
I'd love for my boy Messi to win, but unfortunately I think he missed his best chance 4 years ago. I think it's a wide open tournament, several teams could win it: Brazil, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain maybe even England

Brasil is the favorite to win it. They're loaded on the starting 11. The backups are capable of reaching the semi-finals. Deep team. Elite talent everywhere.

I want Colombia to win.
R
Would love to put a little money on Iceland as long shot. Spain’s GK, backs, and mids are unrivaled. Brazil is obvious favorite but their defense is vulnerable since all of their defenders love to attack. Would like to see Marcus Rashford break out for England.

lol, They (Iceland)made it to the quaterfinals in the Euros but dude come on, that was terrible football.

Not an England fan but i do love to drink with their fans and laugh at the meltdown that inevitable happens because they are always overrated.

Iceland are a media generated fan favourite. If you like football, you hate their BS lets play for a draw play style.

lol @ fanboy. Ronaldo (and Messi) is a living legend; literally, a historic figure we are lucky enough to be watching.

My underdog always and forever - Nigeria.

I like them for that exact reason, and I went there last year. theyre really nice people

Not attacking the people. Just saying they play bad ball; but in their defense they are very limited talent wise.......but look at any (West) African team, lack of talent or not they come out to play and always put on a show. None of that 10 defenders and running out the clock.

Advertisement
Actually it's real football.
It actually called something different in just about every part of the world.

soccer.jpg

But I call it ***.

I'd love for my boy Messi to win, but unfortunately I think he missed his best chance 4 years ago. I think it's a wide open tournament, several teams could win it: Brazil, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain maybe even England
Your boys have a strong team and this is probably Messi's last chance at winning it.

Advertisement
Back