OT: Who can stop Bama?

Which team could actually beat them in the playoffs? Explain why as well.

I would've only said OSU, maybe, before they sh.t the bed yesterday.

Advertisement
I think 2 teams Michigan and Louisville (If they don't turn it over). Anything is possible with Lamar Jackson.

No one's beating Bama. Just Not Gonna Happen. This program makes CFB a farce: These peckerwoods can do ANYTHING they want: pay players, buy these kids' Mamas a new house, give every player a brand new car, provide them with hookers, you name it. They have a bigger staff and more coaches than the damned Patriots and pay their coaches millions. Nobody says a word about it. We sneeze and that POS Emmett is on us like white on rice. The damned NCAA has ruined CFB altogether with their favoritism of these backwoods knuckledragging inbreds. No one else can compete with this chit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not agreeing or disagreeing, but while Bama is a great team, your statement assumes that the $EC is the best conference. Bama manhandled Arkansas, but look what Auburn did. We have been saying Tenn is garbage, and they are. So we really wont know until the 4 teams meet in January.

The more interesting question might be who are the teams....Bama, Washington, Clemson and the winner of Michigan/OSU?

Louisville because of Lamar Jackson and Michigan because of Jim Harbaugh.

I wouldn't be surprised to see coach O lead LSU to the W either. He's got them looking good

Not agreeing or disagreeing, but while Bama is a great team, your statement assumes that the $EC is the best conference. Bama manhandled Arkansas, but look what Auburn did. We have been saying Tenn is garbage, and they are. So we really wont know until the 4 teams meet in January.

The more interesting question might be who are the teams....Bama, Washington, Clemson and the winner of Michigan/OSU?

washington might be the best team in the country strangely

the 4 best right now are bama michigan washington and probably clemson

still can't believe what is happening at osu, their passing game is non existant

I'm starting to wonder about urban meyer now. I read one poster who said he doesn't understand what all the hype is about urban meyer because within 4 years the teams in his conference figure out his scheme and it's lights out and he's off to the next program..

We saw it at UF, those were all his players and the year after tebow left they looked average as ***.. enough to send meyer into a mix of: a heat stroke, a heart attack, a questioning of gender..

Now last season they looked very human, even getting wrecked by the mich state defense all game long AT home

Now comes this season and penn state looked like the superior team ( with a little ref help ) all night long

LSU, Auburn, Clemson, Michigan, Louisville can all beat Bama. Would it happen every time, no.

Jim Harbaugh may be the second coming of Bob Stoops. Lost the superbowl. Lost to Utah, OSU, and MSU last year. Lost to Oregon with his best Stanford team. Let's see if he can win out this year with a pretty good looking team and an easy schedule (two ranked teams).

I can see Washington dropping a game this week @Utah. Louisville winning out. Michigan winning out. Bama dropping a game. Clemson winning out.

CFP: Bama, Michigan, Clemson, Louisville.

One Loss Teams:
Bama, Louisville, Utah, Washington, WVU, Baylor, Texas A&M

Advertisement
No one's beating Bama. Just Not Gonna Happen. This program makes CFB a farce: These peckerwoods can do ANYTHING they want: pay players, buy these kids'Mamas a new house, give every player a brand new car, provide them with hookers, you name it. They have a bigger staff and more coaches than the damned Patriots and pay their coaches millions. Nobody says a word about it. We sneeze and that POS Emmett is on us like white on rice. The damned NCAA has ruined CFB altogether with their favoritism of these backwoods knuckledragging inbreds. No one else can compete with this chit.

Let's not forget constantly dumping kids that don't pan out to bring max sized classes every year. Hard to beat a team with every advantage and the last top 6 recruiting classes overall. Plus they always start in the top 2, so even when they drop a game they are still in it.

No one's beating Bama. Just Not Gonna Happen. This program makes CFB a farce: These peckerwoods can do ANYTHING they want: pay players, buy these kids'Mamas a new house, give every player a brand new car, provide them with hookers, you name it. They have a bigger staff and more coaches than the damned Patriots and pay their coaches millions. Nobody says a word about it. We sneeze and that POS Emmett is on us like white on rice. The damned NCAA has ruined CFB altogether with their favoritism of these backwoods knuckledragging inbreds. No one else can compete with this chit.

Accepting we r done forever

Advertisement
While Bama may be unbeatable this year we also need not act like they've played anyone so far. The best team of the bunch was yesterday and A&M will probably end up as a 3 loss team. Ole **** is a meaningless win at this point- no matter how long we were told they were the best 2 loss team, and then the best 3 loss team, and then the best....

Bottom line is you beat Bama running an up tempo offense. I think Harbaugh is a god**** genius at this point but I don't know if he has the personnel to do it and Clemson has the personnel but I don't know if I trust Dabo to execute it. So that probably leaves a 1 loss Urb and O$U as the best chance this year- if they can get in. Keep an eye on WVU though as a longshot in this equation. They're looking more and more interesting as Ol' Red Bull & Vodka Dana has them actually playing good D in accord with his offensive prowess.

Louisville for sure. Their defense is extremely underrated, and Lamar Jackson will win the heisman for a reason.

Bama has the best players money can buy. Also their strengh and conditioning I mean their antler spray program is ahead of everyone.

Advertisement
The biggest farce of CFB and Bama is the 50 person coaching staff. They have former HCs as "analysts". Until we get some sort of cap on coaching staffs and their salaries, it's just going to get worse.

The name of the game in college football is you get what you pay for. Michigan got tired of being a joke, so they went out and bought an NFL coach. Two seasons later and they are the 2nd best team in the land.

Louisville for sure. Their defense is extremely underrated, and Lamar Jackson will win the heisman for a reason.

I hunk much like any team in college, they are suceptible to the mobile QB. Like Watson last year. In fact acts pretty much the only way because you aren't going to line up Mano a Mano and out man them, they are way too deep. In fact that might be there biggest advantage and why they always pull away. They have 5 stars backing up 5 stars....very hard to compete for 4 quarters like that.

Washington can handle them. Defense is legit, and Peterson will have Saban going crazy with all the crazy formations and trickery he's gonna dial up. I think Peterson is one of the elite coaches in CFB, and the best for my money when given multiple weeks to game plan for a team.

I also think Lousiville could carve them up, but it'd be close.

Advertisement
Back