OT: Who can confirm this story so I can plan a vacation.

Advertisement
Russian women from South Beach to Aventura are not to be trifled with. You'll wake up either robbed, stabbed or married. Possibly all three.
In that area, you could be at risk long before the Russians moved in. Two kids I grew up with on Bay Harbor ended up killed I guess in mob-related killings. One guy, Gary Teriaca, simply disappeared.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1991-08-27-9102020259-story.html

His younger brother, Craig, was shot by Meyer Lansky's stepson.

I think Gary disappeared from his condo in Bal Harbour. Craig I think was shot in Miami Beach, not Bal Harbour.

It still has some of the more traditional families from the area. Lots of ****** families. It's an incredibly awesome area to walk at night and roam around in a low key, almost secluded 'hood. Families out walking and kids playing basketball in the park pretty late. Even the cops are friendly. Ha.
Bay Harbor was that way for years. Very nice place to live. There was a fancy dress store on the main road through Bay Harbor (96th Street) . Around eleven at night my mom would get into the car with our dog and drive to 96th and walk the dog around in front of the store. Was that street called Kane Concourse? We used to go to the Apothecary Shop for candy and comic books. Used to fish off the bridge until the cops kicked us off. Played sports in a little park right over the bridge in Surfside.

Russian women from South Beach to Aventura are not to be trifled with. You'll wake up either robbed, stabbed or married. Possibly all three.

Didn’t they have a 20/20 special on them years ago? I remember either 20/20 or some other outlet aired a story about this after some big shot from American Express fell in love w a Russian doll at one of Miami’s night bar. Story goes she had a homegirl who was the server who was equally as hot; dude kept the drinks flowing, not realizing he was being charged double per drink, and after he took her to his room, he smashed, but when he woke up, everything was gone and his bar tab came out to like $30k plus other major chargers. Believe dude was married too. Lol.

Advertisement
Didn’t they have a 20/20 special on them years ago? I remember either 20/20 or some other outlet aired a story about this after some big shot from American Express fell in love w a Russian doll at one of Miami’s night bar. Story goes she had a homegirl who was the server who was equally as hot; dude kept the drinks flowing, not realizing he was being charged double per drink, and after he took her to his room, he smashed, but when he woke up, everything was gone and his bar tab came out to like $30k plus other major chargers. Believe dude was married too. Lol.
That sht happens a lot down here
It’s called getting trick rolled. But it’s just common sense. If your a middle aged dude and some young hottie is pushing up on you in the club and wants her to take you to your hotel room then buyer beware. But never heard of the Russian doing it.

There is a long history of antisemitism throughout all the countries of Eastern Europe. You cannot deny what is factual. Of course, there have been exceptions.

Not sure why either of you popped into this thread to declare eastern europe anti-semite. That's some really weird **** to randomly say regardless of it's validity.

Bay Harbor was that way for years. Very nice place to live. There was a fancy dress store on the main road through Bay Harbor (96th Street) . Around eleven at night my mom would get into the car with our dog and drive to 96th and walk the dog around in front of the store. Was that street called Kane Concourse? We used to go to the Apothecary Shop for candy and comic books. Used to fish off the bridge until the cops kicked us off. Played sports in a little park right over the bridge in Surfside.
I've mostly hung in that Bay Harbour area. There are a bunch of restaurants on the main road and, if you're up for walking a handful more blocks, there's even a Flanigan's nearby (though the girl isn't the biggest fan of Flanny's, but I am).

I “deployed” to Kyrgyzstan (Manas AB) in 2012-13 and was floored by this. If not married at the time, woulda left there definitely married. ****, now im sad. Lol.

Keep it real for the Manas...traveled many times through there to Bagram.

Cadillacs in transient tents were best part...haha

Advertisement
There is a long history of antisemitism throughout all the countries of Eastern Europe. You cannot deny what is factual. Of course, there have been exceptions.

WTF is wrong with you?

We are extolling the beauties of Eastern Europe and you have to bring this?

What's next, disertation on Stalin's purge and slaughter of the Cossacks? Maybe a treatment delving into Rome's conscription of the Sarmatians?

So fun at parties.

Advertisement
those would be likely krgyz or uzbeks...

asian features....pale skin...dark hair...spek russian..

GORGEOUS
Definitely Krygs...I flew into Manas Air base once on my way to Afghanistan...at the time, I didn't realize they had a strong Mongol influence in their blood line. I was shocked when I saw an Asain looking person speaking full blown Russian.

That sht happens a lot down here
It’s called getting trick rolled. But it’s just common sense. If your a middle aged dude and some young hottie is pushing up on you in the club and wants her to take you to your hotel room then buyer beware. But never heard of the Russian doing it.

Here was the story bro; I said big shot from American Express, but it was his American Express that got over charged. Dude was a weatherman for a news outlet. On that same episode, another dude, older dude, came forth & said the same thing happened to him; Russian girls come to him, he buys drinks, they ask to go back to his place, he wakes up not knowing what happened, except a note stating they had a really great time. Lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Definitely Krygs...I flew into Manas Air base once on my way to Afghanistan...at the time, I didn't realize they had a strong Mongol influence in their blood line. I was shocked when I saw an Asain looking person speaking full blown Russian.

its freaky first time right?

mind blown...

I'm sure it's changed tremendously since my days there. Left in the early '60's. It was nice then.

Advertisement
Back