OT: Who can confirm this story so I can plan a vacation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Confirmed...wife is Russian. The age-old stereotype of Russian women has changed though. It used to be that Russian women were beautiful, educated, with old school values, and committed to their family. This younger generation is a shït show, very similar to American chicks you see on instagram. Values have degraded, a lot of them are money hungry, and "a better life in the US" is not a priority anymore with the advent of social media. I got lucky, my wife is old enough to have lived through communism as a young child, and also experienced the Soviet collapse so, she is very well grounded and appreciative of a good family life. Now, if you just want to go overseas and crush some **** tail...Russia and Ukraine is your place ;)

Advertisement
Advertisement
My wife cousin is a chubby dweeb looking guy who couldn't get a date with anything but big ugly girls. He signed up for some dating site for girls who wanted to get married and move the **** out of Russia to the US. He took 3 trips over there for 4 days each and came back married to a beautiful blonde 9.5 about 5'-10 and nice ones. Still married after 25 years with 2 kids. Whatever works.

Back around 1999, my best friend went to eastern Europe for a debate tournament in college. I can't remember if it was Albania, Bosnia, or Croatia but it was one of those. Anyways, every time he'd go to a bar, he'd get hit on nonstop by smoking hot women. Easily 9s and 10s. My buddy is 5'10 290 lbs. and a rather portly fellow. He had a fiancee back home so he kept turning the women away. He was confused by all the attention and asked his host what the **** was going on. The host laughed and told him that all the men his age had died in wars and his being so fat meant he was very rich, so he was quite the catch there!

Aventura is a weird place. You can walk into a kosher joint staffed with Russian speaking blonds and Asians while a bunch of South American Jews are having breakfast and speaking Spanish.
Sounds like Surfside bordering on Bay Harbour and Bal Harbour - with rich Argentine Jews, Russians, then a random mix of others. Have only learned about these areas relatively recently. From dating a couple women who live up there. Fascinating place and people. Growing up in Miami and now living just outside the Gables border, it's very, very different up there. The whole Miami Shores, Little River areas are popping, too.

Advertisement
Back