OT - What Happened to Yatil Green?

Advertisement
He’ll of an athlete. His combine numbers: 6’2, 199. 4.41 40, a 40.5 inch vertical, 20 yard split 2.61, 10 yard split 1.59, 20 yard shuttle 4.17, three cone in 7.51, and 60 yard shuttle in 11.53. I believe his short area numbers are pretty good for someone his size.

Advertisement
Was one of my favorites. Had some great catches against Ef es who. Tough luck ref the knee stuff

Funny story , I started dating a chick ten years ago that lived in Lake city. I moved over there for a few years. One night we were looking at her yearbook and who do I see in her Sr class photo? Yep, you guessed it.

I was like “ holy crap , that’s one of my favorite canes ever, loved that dude”.

He looked like a stick in the photo . I saw him play in Hs but I didn’t remember him being that skinny.

She was like “ he was that good”? She seemed surprised , he was supposedly a super quiet dude at Columbia.

If my guy hadn’t f’d up his knee he’d been right up there with the greats.

Yatil was my Boy....Would've been a Great NFL player, if not for the injury...
U know what yatils issues were. He could've got away from the injuries but because of his situation with Tony Martin while they were both with the dolphins and Lisa put them on blast no locker room wanted to touch him. Different mindsets and all. Yatil bought into a couple of clubs with benzino and Tony but schnopps played them all. Haven't seen him forever.

Had recurring hamstring problems as well, if I remember correctly.

The back-to-back knee blowouts were a tragedy. Great talent.

U know what yatils issues were. He could've got away from the injuries but because of his situation with Tony Martin while they were both with the dolphins and Lisa put them on blast no locker room wanted to touch him. Different mindsets and all. Yatil bought into a couple of clubs with benzino and Tony but schnopps played them all. Haven't seen him forever.
That’s some deep code right there, friend.

Advertisement
Tony Martin always gave me that feel. Remember his days w the Chargers.
We all used to have a spot we invested in called bar code on the beach. Ray(benzino) came in and bought out the upstairs part just cause it made sense at first. So Ray goes and gets Tony(who was married to Lisa Ray at the time)to invest upstairs also. Tony and yatil were always together and it was sortve figured yatil was so submissive to him cause he looked at him like a mentor. Than one day me,lisa,Tisha Campbell & Jill Scott were sitting around drinking and Tony comes over with yatil to give Lisa a kiss and while he's walking off she's looking after him and says to us this man ain't got no problem ****** yatil but can't do **** with me... I was sick on that one cause yatil was a teammate obviously. Heard some things later with a certain offensive lineman and him in our college years but I refuse to believe that 1

Advertisement
We all used to have a spot we invested in called bar code on the beach. Ray(benzino) came in and bought out the upstairs part just cause it made sense at first. So Ray goes and gets Tony(who was married to Lisa Ray at the time)to invest upstairs also. Tony and yatil were always together and it was sortve figured yatil was so submissive to him cause he looked at him like a mentor. Than one day me,lisa,Tisha Campbell & Jill Scott were sitting around drinking and Tony comes over with yatil to give Lisa a kiss and while he's walking off she's looking after him and says to us this man ain't got no problem ****** yatil but can't do **** with me... I was sick on that one cause yatil was a teammate obviously. Heard some things later with a certain offensive lineman and him in our college years but I refuse to believe that 1
Ummmmmmm, ima pretend I didn’t read this post.

There were all kinds of rumors of some of our guys dabbling or downright immersed in ghey right around that time frame (mostly DBs) including one who had some very public alcohol issues. Made no difference to me even then, but times were much different back then.

Advertisement
There were all kinds of rumors of some of our guys dabbling or downright immersed in ghey right around that time frame (mostly DBs) including one who had some very public alcohol issues. Made no difference to me even then, but times were much different back then.
Tremaine ain't with that stuff. I'm assuming that's who u mean cause you mentioned alcohol. Passed this one topic I'm staying out of it though. U good brother? Keep hand sanitizer and a heating agent on u at all times.

Tremaine ain't with that stuff. I'm assuming that's who u mean cause you mentioned alcohol. Passed this one topic I'm staying out of it though. U good brother? Keep hand sanitizer and a heating agent on u at all times.
Definitely an Alcohol problem...

Advertisement
Back