OT - What Happened to Yatil Green?

U know what yatils issues were. He could've got away from the injuries but because of his situation with Tony Martin while they were both with the dolphins and Lisa put them on blast no locker room wanted to touch him. Different mindsets and all. Yatil bought into a couple of clubs with benzino and Tony but schnopps played them all. Haven't seen him forever.

Benzino from the Source?

Last I saw Yatil was at the Orange Bowl in the Bacardi tailgate. He and Lamar were regulars to that tailgate every game.

Advertisement
Tremaine ain't with that stuff. I'm assuming that's who u mean cause you mentioned alcohol. Passed this one topic I'm staying out of it though. U good brother? Keep hand sanitizer and a heating agent on u at all times.
Doing great, big fella. Beating up insurance companies and washing my hands afterward. What do you mean by heating agent because I’m a germaphobe always looking for cutting edge disease avoidance?

Doing great, big fella. Beating up insurance companies and washing my hands afterward. What do you mean by heating agent because I’m a germaphobe always looking for cutting edge disease avoidance?
I have a friend who's one of the two leading doctors in Sweden. He said from what they've been able to tell so far in relation to this virus a good way to stay ahead of it is forced air on your nasal column. Best possible ways are saunas or if that's not possible than a blow dryer on low heat for 10-15 minutes aimed towards your sinuses. Several times a day. Also helps far as a natural smelling salts. There's these lil crystals you can get that you crush in your fingers and smell them,rub them against the inside of your nose. All helps. Besides the obvious sanitation **** that is.

Advertisement
We all used to have a spot we invested in called bar code on the beach. Ray(benzino) came in and bought out the upstairs part just cause it made sense at first. So Ray goes and gets Tony(who was married to Lisa Ray at the time)to invest upstairs also. Tony and yatil were always together and it was sortve figured yatil was so submissive to him cause he looked at him like a mentor. Than one day me,lisa,Tisha Campbell & Jill Scott were sitting around drinking and Tony comes over with yatil to give Lisa a kiss and while he's walking off she's looking after him and says to us this man ain't got no problem ****** yatil but can't do **** with me... I was sick on that one cause yatil was a teammate obviously. Heard some things later with a certain offensive lineman and him in our college years but I refuse to believe that 1

Lisa Raye word isnt bond though (ive seen countless chics sat stuff like that about a dude that is cheating on them , etc). I might be a lil jaded as i looked up to Tony Martin as a neighborhood hero where i grew up and shared the same barber shop etc as a kid.

Lisa Raye word isnt bond though (ive seen countless chics sat stuff like that about a dude that is cheating on them , etc). I might be a lil jaded as i looked up to Tony Martin as a neighborhood hero where i grew up and shared the same barber shop etc as a kid.
I feel you on that one. Unfortunately I'm going off a lil more than that. Just not trying to turn this into that. Was only pointing out it was a different mindsets in the league and certain things were frowned upon more than others depending on the locker rooms.

I feel you on that one. Unfortunately I'm going off a lil more than that. Just not trying to turn this into that. Was only pointing out it was a different mindsets in the league and certain things were frowned upon more than others depending on the locker rooms.

i got you.

Even IF any of that was true, the way some of you air the man's business like it's your own... SMDH.

Advertisement
Remember Jim Mad dog cracking up about limo gate with German and Green, supposedly Green put on the chauffeur's hat and was driving around while the driver was in the back of the limousine partying with Green

Advertisement
Back