OT: Well, congratulate me. My son is a Cane.

Pentagon Cane

Ghostriders in the sky.
My son chose Miami over the United States Air Force Academy. He took the full-ride Air Force ROTC scholarship and will play lacrosse there, too. Couldn't pass up the new $200 million dorms and the new $100 million engineering building coming in 2019. He went the opposite direction of me. Must have done something right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can he play DT?

LoL, but he was a **** of a strong safety for his size. Done with football. Can't risk a concussion. Wants to fly fighters. All-state lacrosse player, too. Would rather go to Miami then play Division I lacrosse. Club lacrosse at Miami just got better....lol.

1524863292974.png
1524863774738.png

Last edited:
My son chose Miami over the United States Air Force Academy. He took the full-ride Air Force ROTC scholarship and will play lacrosse there, too. Couldn't pass up the new $200 million dorms and the new $100 million engineering building coming in 2019. He went the opposite direction of me. Must have done something right.

New engineering building eh? bout **** time... sheesh that place was crusty when I was there. Whats he studying? ME? Make sure he gets his MBA asap. Don't be an overworked engineer like me!

Advertisement
New engineering building eh? bout **** time... sheesh that place was crusty when I was there. Whats he studying? ME? Make sure he gets his MBA asap. Don't be an overworked engineer like me!

Aerospace Engineering. Wants to fly for Air Force after he gets his commission. ROTC already cleared that he can do 1 semester abroad. Checking to see if he has the grades whether or not he can get his master's degree in aero. He is thinking Georgia Tech before he goes off to pilot training. Puts him in a great position to become a test pilot. Met the professor who teaches Controls at Miami his junior year. Rebuilt an airplane and he takes some of his students up in. He has a tie into NASA. My kid is a **** of a lot smarter than me. Takes after momma.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Congratulations! Great decision! My son's good friend and roommate is an Engineering student. Not sure what specialty - I think possibly Chemical Engineering. But I am sure he would be happy to share info or help out if your son has questions. I will get you his contact info if you want it! They will be Juniors next fall. It goes so fast.....

Congratulations! Great decision! My son's good friend and roommate is an Engineering student. Not sure what specialty - I think possibly Chemical Engineering. But I am sure he would be happy to share info or help out if your son has questions. I will get you his contact info if you want it! They will be Juniors next fall. It goes so fast.....

Sure, PM if you don't mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back