OT: Welcome to Miami

Sulcanes01

Redshirt Freshman
I have only been on the board for a year, but just wanted to share I was accepted into the University of Miami Class of 2021 where I will study Broadcast Journalism. I can't say I will be anything as good as the gawd Pete, but hope to build some connections and contribute some good info here in the future. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Congrats young Souljah! Go get'em!

You can be an on campus insider lol

Advertisement
not to be a kill joy, but if you were accepted into the class of 21 that means you are an 8th grader currently?

You really need to work on your math [MENTION=170]imurcane[/MENTION]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Advertisement
You really need to work on your math @imurcane

He clarified below . . .

But if he were a HS senior now he would be class of 2017. If he were a HS junior he would be class of 2018 . . . all the way to 2021. However, if he were a freshman in college on the 4 year plan he would be class of 2020.

I have never in my life heard the expression the OP put together. As a frosh in HS or college we would say we were the class of . . . as a senior in HS Id say Im the class of 2017.

But hey congrats to the OP.

He clarified below . . .

But if he were a HS senior now he would be class of 2017. If he were a HS junior he would be class of 2018 . . . all the way to 2021. However, if he were a freshman in college on the 4 year plan he would be class of 2020.

I have never in my life heard the expression the OP put together. As a frosh in HS or college we would say we were the class of . . . as a senior in HS Id say Im the class of 2017.

It's a very common expression.

He clarified below . . .

I hear ya, I'm Miami 2013 so guess my brain just goes to what year you graduate from the U. And as you said, congrats to the OP

Advertisement

He clarified below . . .

He said University of Miami Class of 2021.
You definitely say the class of whatever year you are projected to graduate.
So for high school he's the class of 2017. For college he's the class of 2021.

OP - quick note from a guy who didn't join a frat - join a frat

I have only been on the board for a year, but just wanted to share I was accepted into the University of Miami Class of 2021 where I will study Broadcast Journalism. I can't say I will be anything as good as the gawd Pete, but hope to build some connections and contribute some good info here in the future. Go Canes!

Congrats youngsters!

[video=youtube_share;hF005d9ds0I]https://youtu.be/hF005d9ds0I[/video]

Advertisement

He clarified below . . .

I graduated college in 2000. I was in Miami law class of 2003 (graduated December 2002)

Class is graduate year

CONGRATS OP!

Congratulations!

If you don't mind, what is your ACT/SAT Score, GPA and class rank...Trying to figure out what it takes these days...

Advertisement
Back