OT: Welcome to Miami

Advertisement
before you commit, i say you go on all of your official visits.

maybe you can lead the fsu/uf journalism profs know you're coming and then trash their hats

You really need to work on your math @imurcane

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

He clarified below . . .

But if he were a HS senior now he would be class of 2017. If he were a HS junior he would be class of 2018 . . . all the way to 2021. However, if he were a freshman in college on the 4 year plan he would be class of 2020.

I have never in my life heard the expression the OP put together. As a frosh in HS or college we would say we were the class of . . . as a senior in HS Id say Im the class of 2017.

But hey congrats to the OP.

this is how not to take an L

Do the 7 year plan. Never leave college. After seven years goto business school and then law, medical etc.

Once Uncle Sam starts raping your pay check significantly you will be forever jaded.

That's awesome, I graduated with a broadcast journalism degree from there. I am not in that field but I would advise don't be so quick to pick a major, look around and ask questions. Like other posters have said look around join/don't join a frat. Just don't become a snowflake with a man bun, but have a great time and slay em all!!!

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
My first and last years we won Natty's - 5 year plan... may u / we be so lucky!

[]_[]

Advertisement
Advertisement
You really need to work on your math @imurcane

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

He clarified below . . .

But if he were a HS senior now he would be class of 2017. If he were a HS junior he would be class of 2018 . . . all the way to 2021. However, if he were a freshman in college on the 4 year plan he would be class of 2020.

I have never in my life heard the expression the OP put together. As a frosh in HS or college we would say we were the class of . . . as a senior in HS Id say Im the class of 2017.

But hey congrats to the OP.

this is how not to take an L

:rickflair2:

Do the 7 year plan. Never leave college. After seven years goto business school and then law, medical etc.

Once Uncle Sam starts raping your pay check significantly you will be forever jaded.

7? I did the 10 year plan. Glorious.

Advertisement
we agree on all of these things:

Congrats
**** as many women as you can. and for gawds sake don't get a girlfriend. if you have one break it off a week before u go to Miami. Now if anyone disagrees with that solid advice, be on the look out for an infraction;)
Have fun
Do study, but don't let it consume you
congrats, ****, have fun

we agree on all of these things:

Congrats
**** as many women as you can. and for gawds sake don't get a girlfriend. if you have one break it off a week before u go to Miami. Now if anyone disagrees with that solid advice, be on the look out for an infraction;)
Have fun
Do study, but don't let it consume you
congrats, ****, have fun

Actually, get a girlfriend, get her to do your work for you, but still get ***** on the side

Advertisement
Back