OT We can use some kids like this guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25719

This is one of the greatest effort plays I have ever seen. The returner is legit 4.45. DK is a freak playing WR but more importantly the effort to make that play. Can’t teach this!
PFF (@PFF) Tweeted:
DK METCALF ISN'T HUMAN

SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) Tweeted:
DK saved the pick-six 🤭

(via @NFL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of the greatest effort plays I have ever seen. The returner is legit 4.45. DK is a freak playing WR but more importantly the effort to make that play. Can’t teach that.
Sorry NFL blocked video
Saw it from your QB vs Pitt who saved a pick six

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think I saw he hit 22.6 mph or something like that.

law and order crazy shit GIF

He’s a lebron, Bo, deon, TO type freak of athlete man. That’s 6-3 230 moving like that smh
Pretty fair combo

404.33 secNo. 4
Bench press27 repsNo. 1
Vertical jump40.5 inchesNo. 3
Broad jump134.0 inchesNo. 5
3-cone drill7.38 secondsNo. 27
20-yard shuttle4.5 secondsNo. 30

Lol where is the guy that posted a pic of DK and AJ Brown shirtless asking why our WR don't look like that if Feeley is so good?

DK is a physical freak, insane play, dude was skating. Reminded me of the long lamar miller run where Adoree almost hawked him down.

Advertisement
Pretty fair combo

404.33 secNo. 4
Bench press27 repsNo. 1
Vertical jump40.5 inchesNo. 3
Broad jump134.0 inchesNo. 5
3-cone drill7.38 secondsNo. 27
20-yard shuttle4.5 secondsNo. 30
That’s madden create a player type ****..I remember everyone one questioned his athleticism after that shuttle and 3 cone..some A1 dumb asses

Still waiting to see him take over and wreck a game. I knkw he’s still getting his feet under him but I haven’t seen it yet
Think it won’t be until the end of the season / next season. Think he’s still a year away from being back to elite. I think he needs to finish this season healthy if he wants to prove he’s legit an nfl prospect.

Advertisement
Back