OT warren sapp son and terral owens son playing for fau

Advertisement
I hear you but I just don't agree.

It happens far too frequently for them to be thought of as exceptions.

On just the two Super Bowl teams the Rams have 13 players and NE has 7 who attended what are considered to be small colleges.

The simple fact is that the NFL has far better talent evaluators than colleges, and are far better equipped to find talent WHEREVER it may exist

Its not a matter of agreeing. The actual numbers say you’re wrong. Half of 5* end up in the league. Something like 20% of 3-4* end up in the league. The % of less heralded recruits who end up in the nfl is very very small.

College scouts play the results btw

Advertisement
Lmfao you realize he is a preferred walk on at FAU? But yeah we should have totally taken him. Lmao

Take him as a preferred walk on fluffer. The fact I had to spell this out means your brain is one egg short of an omelette mouth breather.

Seems as though you know nothing about football or grammar. But you keep on doing you.

I’ve forgotten more about football than you actually know.

You started a sentence with “But” & got the nerve to attack me about grammar on a message board? Do you see the irony in that?

Why didn’t your mother just swallow you like she did your brothers & sisters. Just wasting oxygen for the rest of us. Go away loser

Advertisement
Its not a matter of agreeing. The actual numbers say you’re wrong. Half of 5* end up in the league. Something like 20% of 3-4* end up in the league. The % of less heralded recruits who end up in the nfl is very very small.

College scouts play the results btw

What's this "*" Bull? You're shifting the subject. We were discussing players who went to small versus large colleges.

My proof just using the two Super Bowl teams shows that it's not unusual at all. NFL.com

A look at any NFL team's roster proves the same

But whatever man....I'm not going to keep discussing something with someone who is defending the indefensible. Take care. Have fun. BYE

I’ve forgotten more about football than you actually know.

You started a sentence with “But” & got the nerve to attack me about grammar on a message board? Do you see the irony in that?

Why didn’t your mother just swallow you like she did your brothers & sisters. Just wasting oxygen for the rest of us. Go away loser

LOL! That's the best you've got?

Since you're the second coming of Bill Belicheat, tell us why you think Sapp's kid was a really good football player.

And don't give me his size. What did you see in him that a majority of scouts missed?

LOL! That's the best you've got?

Since you're the second coming of Bill Belicheat, tell us why you think Sapp's kid was a really good football player.

And don't give me his size. What did you see in him that a majority of scouts missed?

Maybe bc he lead the entire state of Florida & second in the nation in sacks.

You didn’t know that bc you’re CLUELESS about football on any level. Imho that’s worth giving a preferred walk on spot..

Go away loser

Maybe bc he lead the entire state of Florida & second in the nation in sacks.

You didn’t know that bc you’re CLUELESS about football on any level. Imho that’s worth giving a preferred walk on spot..

Go away loser

LOL

Do you know anything about where the kid went to school?

Do you know the level of competition the kid played against?

LOL I do.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Advertisement
LOL

Do you know anything about where the kid went to school?

Do you know the level of competition the kid played against?

LOL I do.

I'll be waiting for your response.

So Sapp’s kid who led the state in sacks isn’t even worthy of a preferred walk on offer bc of where he went to school?

The same school that plays in the state of Florida in Class 2A which is the same classification former Cane Rayshawn Jenkins came from whose now in the NFL? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So the players in 2A are garbage huh? That level is trash huh?
LOL..go sit your stupid *** down somewhere bc it’s YOU who didn’t know what level he played at .

hey El stupido @miamicanephins

You know what clssifaction G. Rousseau played at for Champagnat Catholic???

The same 2A football you’re ****ting on Sapp’s kid for playing.

Go sit your stupid *** down somewhere

Don’t come back here with any spinning of the debate. Own up that you’re wrong a f...period.

Advertisement
What's this "*" Bull? You're shifting the subject. We were discussing players who went to small versus large colleges.

My proof just using the two Super Bowl teams shows that it's not unusual at all. NFL.com

A look at any NFL team's roster proves the same

But whatever man....I'm not going to keep discussing something with someone who is defending the indefensible. Take care. Have fun. BYE
No. It’s proves nothing. There are many thousands of non P5 and FCS graduates every year. That some of them end up on a roster is simply numbers...

The odds of any one of those players making it to the league is very small.

Learn math.

& I watched Sapp’s kid in a playoff game vs victory Christian in Lakeland..he was the best defensive player on the field.

You losers need to stop mistaking me for YOU...I actually attend games...I actually watch these kids...y’all just use the internet.

Fake *** wannabe evaluators

& I watched Sapp’s kid in a playoff game vs victory Christian in Lakeland..he was the best defensive player on the field.

You losers need to stop mistaking me for YOU...I actually attend games...I actually watch these kids...y’all just use the internet.

Fake *** wannabe evaluators

LOL Victory Christian, sapps team lost that game.

They play against other "christian" schools, private christian schools. Those schools are absolute garbage, some barely have enough guys to field a team. LOL But since jocking christian schools, I know you don't know football.

If sapps kid had any real talent, playing the competion he faced, he should hold all the records for a d linemen, especially since if it's 2a. And if he had real skills he would have been a blue darter like his dad.

My son played against sapp in the Shriner's private school All-Star game at Lake Howell in November. Sapp's team lost. LOL

My son played on the o line. His team won.

I saw sapp's kid play. He was unremarkable, slow off the ball, lazy, didn't pursue the ball, looked uninterested.

And Warren was there.

Players and parents gathered at mid field after the game, Warren stayed away, he knows.

And now you know.

His kid is not even good at this point.

Advertisement
Back