OT warren sapp son and terral owens son playing for fau

LOL Victory Christian, sapps team lost that game.

They play against other "christian" schools, private christian schools. Those schools are absolute garbage, some barely have enough guys to field a team. LOL But since jocking christian schools, I know you don't know football.

If sapps kid had any real talent, playing the competion he faced, he should hold all the records for a d linemen, especially since if it's 2a. And if he had real skills he would have been a blue darter like his dad.

My son played against sapp in the Shriner's private school All-Star game at Lake Howell in November. Sapp's team lost. LOL

My son played on the o line. His team won.

I saw sapp's kid play. He was unremarkable, slow off the ball, lazy, didn't pursue the ball, looked uninterested.

And Warren was there.

Players and parents gathered at mid field after the game, Warren stayed away, he knows.

And now you know.

His kid is not even good at this point.

Elite Lies right here.

Baby Sapp had 2-3 sacks, TFL’s & had about ten tackles in that game vs victory Christian. He was everywhere...along with a LB they had.

You’re just upset bc your son is TRASH that plays on the OL.
Baby Sapp was worth a preferred walk on offer.

Talking about now I know. Stfu & go away loser.

Advertisement
Elite Lies right here.

Baby Sapp had 2-3 sacks, TFL’s & had about ten tackles in that game vs victory Christian. He was everywhere...along with a LB they had.

You’re just upset bc your son is TRASH that plays on the OL.
Baby Sapp was worth a preferred walk on offer.

Talking about now I know. Stfu & go away loser.

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Your posts keep getting funnier and funnier. You really know nothing about football.

Sapp's team, the football power house Foundation Academy, lost 31-7.

Just think, if sapp wasn't on that team and turned in such an awesome performance, they would have lost 62-7. LOL

And one of the mighty Foundation Academy wins during the season came as a forfeit because the other team didn't have enough players. LOL

But you keep on worshipping at " baby sapp's" nut sax.

Since you clearly need help, I've got some advice for you;

1. Delete your account immediately.
  2. Click on Amazon and buy this,

3. Suck on a bag of dycks.

Advertisement
Back